The City that Defines the Left, smells like Rotten Eggs, literally

Maybe you should explain that to whoever stole the sliding rear window out of my truck. The entire window stolen. The frame and all were removed while it was parked in SF.

Obviously SF isn't an abandoned wasteland like Detroit and it has its affluent neighborhoods. It also has massive problems with homeless (human waste), drug addicts, pan handlers, and a general grimy filth on the streets and sidewalks.

I live in Alameda. Go into both SF and Oakland all the time, and I don't feel unsafe. There are a lot of issues with smells in parts of SF. But either of our feelings or personal experience isn't necessarily representative. As I said, SF, like all American cities, is safer now than it has been in decades.

I live in Alameda. Go into both SF and Oakland all the time, and I don't feel unsafe. There are a lot of issues with smells in parts of SF. But either of our feelings or personal experience isn't necessarily representative. As I said, SF, like all American cities, is safer now than it has been in decades.

I'm sorry.... I can't take anyone from from the east bay seriously. No one really does, that's why all the bridges have tolls to enter the peninsula..... it's free to leave and go east

I'm sorry.... I can't take anyone from from the east bay seriously. No one really does, that's why all the bridges have tolls to enter the peninsula..... it's free to leave and go east

It's an island in the Bay. One of the best small towns in the country, and access to a world-class city is part of that.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/so...in-san-francisco/ar-BBxJ7YX?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Thanks Obama
200_s.gif
barack-obama-stinks-of-corruption-t-shirt-1.jpg

I knew it was going to be San Fran Sicko just by the title of the thread..that city has reached legendary levels of liberalism..hence the shit and piss

No. Just the one.
You've been reduced to gibberish about "alt accounts" yet you'll still come back and somehow think you're not making a complete ass of yourself.
It's really amazing.

Shouldn't you be posting some links about nonsense then continue to tell me about my gibberish.

also coming from the guy who says all San Fran is crap. Lol you have no leg to stand on whatsoever. Keep talking out your ass from your trailer park though.

Still way more fucking bums in LA , OC, and San Diego. it's warmer here.

never been, but Seattle was pretty gross.

LOL Seattle is one of the most beautiful cities in the country. There are "gross" areas like in every city, but to generalize an entire city as gross is just stupid.

LOL Seattle is one of the most beautiful cities in the country. There are "gross" areas like in every city, but to generalize an entire city as gross is just stupid.

Lot of people coming off like real bumpkins and hacks in this thread.

You got a chuckle from Fruitvale with that one, nicely done.

never been, but Seattle was pretty gross.
As someone who resides in Seattle, I think you are off, like every major city there is a bad part, bust for the most part you will see some of the most green places in the country surrounded by mountains and right next to the water. I don't know how you could say that was disgusting but maybe you don't like that kind of stuff.

Lot of people coming off like real bumpkins and hacks in this thread.
Like explaining to someone from the peninsula what Alameda is in a way that sounded like you were disavowing living in the east bay?

San francisco is a great city. I would move there if it was cheaper.

Back