The City that Defines the Left, smells like Rotten Eggs, literally

Lanx

房仕龍
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/so...in-san-francisco/ar-BBxJ7YX?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Thanks Obama
200_s.gif

"We don't know what it is, but we're sure it's safe!"

Lol at the "nobody panic" routine

I wouldn't say San Fran alone defines the left. I'd say the left is San Fran+Chicago+Detroit. Where the bourgeois making millions and spending it on overpriced mansions and hipster shit, claim to be fighting for the inner city proles by demanding that the rest of the country pay for it. But would never consider moving Silicon Valley there because they would rather pay for the most overpriced real estate in the world than live amongst them

Could be related to the two flaring events the Chevron refinery had a couple hours previous each night, but I prefer thinking its related to the string of earthquakes the coast/Reno has had recently. The millennium tower is not long for this world.

Better than the usual piss smell. San Francisco is a disgusting city.

I sense God's hand in this. It is a sign. Heed the warning. Turn and flee from all that is left-leaning. And don't look back. Lest you end up like Lot's wife.

Better than the usual piss smell. San Francisco is a disgusting city.

I think you're confusing San Fran with the shitstain that is NYC.

I've traveled all over the country. If I could afford it I would move to the Bay Area in a heartbeat. (And did almost settle there when I met and married my wife near Santa Cruz.)

And I mean for the aesthetic beauty alone. Has nothing to do with the political climate.

The Castro district is having a sexy weekend i suppose...

Imagine the destruction these basket cases cold amount if given a state

I think you're confusing San Fran with the shitstain that is NYC.

I've traveled all over the country. If I could afford it I would move to the Bay Area in a heartbeat. (And did almost settle there when I met and married my wife near Santa Cruz.)

And I mean for the aesthetic beauty alone. Has nothing to do with the political climate.

It is beautiful out there but to hell with being ruled by those power hungry assholes.

SF hasnt defined the left for a while. It's held up as an example of capitalism run amock- with tech millionaires driving up living expenses so much that the working class that service the city can't live there. The counterculture that established the city in the 60s and 70s has been commoditized and sanitized for corporate exploitation.

The progressive sphere of influence has found new homes in the Pacific Northwest and New England. SF is a filthy den of NIMBY yuppies and champagne democrats- the true enemies of real progressive leftism.

Sulfur? Too many people having But Sects?

SF hasnt defined the left for a while. It's held up as an example of capitalism run amock- with tech millionaires driving up living expenses so much that the working class that service the city can't live there. The counterculture that established the city in the 60s and 70s has been commoditized and sanitized for corporate exploitation.

The progressive sphere of influence has found new homes in the Pacific Northwest and New England. SF is a filthy den of NIMBY yuppies and champagne democrats- the true enemies of real progressive leftism.

talking-nod.gif

The Castro district is having a sexy weekend i suppose...

I heard that on the day Fidel died there were guys giving out free blowjobs in the public restrooms there.

I thought it was some sort of strange expression of mourning.

But then I found out the free blowjobs in the Castro thing was just an everyday occurrence.

It normally reeks of hobo piss, puke and filth. I have literally seen small rivers of homeless piss flowing down streets.

Just a room full of losers who've never even been to San Fran.

Awesome city. Nice looking as well Especially by the water

Back