• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Chicken Sandwich wars

Popeye's chicken sandwich craze has people going crazy, it was sold out, people turned to Chick-fil-A for answers, the found the sauce and a good chicken sandwich but it wasnt the same, now McDonalds enters the great chicken sandwich battle with the new Spicy BBQ chicken sandwich

mcdonalds-spicy-bbq-chicken-FT-BLOG0919.jpg

i think its safe to say that whoever can capture the chicken sandwich craze will rule this planet, you think McD has a chance in this war?

https://www.inc.com/peter-economy/m...-is-a-huge-threat-to-chick-fil-a-popeyes.html
Posts about chicken sandwich wars a full two weeks after it's over.

tenor.gif

I would never even go into a Popeyes. Same reason I won’t go into a Walmart after 10am. Just not worth it.
we used to have a 24 hrs wal mart here but also sorts of crazy shennanigans and crimes happened like after 11 pm.

I make my own spicey chicken sandwiches.

Some flour, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper for the coating

Cut chicken into thin fryable burger sized pieces

Marinate chicken in franks red hot and water. Dredge it through the flower mixture

Coat with buttermilk

Dredge through the flour mixture again

Fry in peanut oil

Get some premium buns, mayo, lettuce, tomato, applewood smoked bacon and habanero cheese

Big Mary crew checking in .

I will try popeyee new sammie. Not sure if its in Canada?

Chicfila is opening their first store in Toronto and people be freaking out about the antighey stuff.

It’s funny how some of you say fast food tastes like shit, but literally like licking dirty ass.

CHICKEN WARS ESCALATION

the chicken sandwich wars as Popeye's changes the entire game, THE ENTIRE CHICKEN SANDWICH BATTLEFIELD

Popeyes allows you to bring your own bun and make a chicken sandwich, the DIY popeye's chicken sandwich, an unprecedented action in the chicken sandwich battle that has america on the brink of chicken sandwich civil war

WILL YOU BRING YOUR BUN OR YOU DEMAND A BUN TO BE SERVICED WITH THE SANDWICH

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/popeyes-bring-your-own-bun-sandwiches

I'm going to go to the grocery store and buy the stuff to make this tomorrow

Excellent simple chicken sanwich recipe of the champions

Volkanovski makes a chicken sanwich in 30 seconds

Last edited:
I need to go to the USA and do a tour of all these fast food places because living in Yurrp, 90% of random kebab joints in train stations beat these murrcan fast food chains.

The best chicken sandwich that I have access to is Dave's hot Chicken. No contest. No debate.

Chik Fil A is second best. Popeyes gets the number 1 spot for worst customer service ever.

I usually don't care enough for chicken sandwiches to buy one over a burger, or a Reuben, or a Philly, or a Rachel (if I ever find a place with one), or a roast beef & cheddar, or an Italian, or even a nice deli style chicken salad sandwich.

Anyways I'm in Knoxville TN. I can't even recall if there's a Popeye's around here. The new McDonald's one is okay. I felt a little froggy the other day and actually tried it. Chick-fil-A is cool and all but wayyy overpriced. We have a lot of Zaxby's here. They kinda fuck you over on fries. A large always feels like they gave you a medium. Pisses me off as I only eat 1-2 meals per day and I at least expect the fries I pay for, considering fast food places already mark potatoes up by a retarded amount.

Anyways, yeah, when made right and not just slung together, Zaxby's without a doubt dicks up McDonald's and Chick-fil-A both with ease.

Don't need the bun and mayo. Just give me grocery store chicken tenders, which is probably the Tyson ones that might be in Sam's Club or Costco.

Back