The buzz has died down

This card doesnt help. Hell there really isnt a card. It's a single fight ppv just for Conor with some filler
I agree.

And it's dangerous to make a super weak card carried by a single fight. That is because people will try to skip most of the card and just catch the Conor fight. However, in doing so, many of them will decide to just skip the whole card at the last minute.

For example, when I used to watch UFC with friends, a good card would get everyone there at 10PM EST. However, a weak card with a big main event would see people arrive 1-2 hours late, looking to catch just the big fight. And if 4 guys were doing that, 2 of them usually wouldn't make it.

Here in a Irish bar in Vegas and its fucking empty
They read this guy's review of Conner

Edit
me and my gf are at club now its more fun.pic of her
2019-New-Sexy-Beach-Bikinis-Set-Hot-Girl-Swimwear-Women-Bathing-Suit-Solid-Beachwear-Women-s.jpg
LOL at those surgically rounded elbows.

Last edited:
Like maybe 100 people max. And I paid fucking 40 bucks for this... hoping for Irish screaming crowd but they don’t like him no more

me and my gf are at club now its more fun.pic of her
2019-New-Sexy-Beach-Bikinis-Set-Hot-Girl-Swimwear-Women-Bathing-Suit-Solid-Beachwear-Women-s.jpg

Like maybe 100 people max. And I paid fucking 40 bucks for this... hoping for Irish screaming crowd but they don’t like him no more

Little bit of Conor buzz is down and a lot MMA has lost its allure. Even the boards here aren't as active as they used to be

it hasn't lost it's allure, it's that most of the people flooding the forums were Conor nuthuggers that loved Conor's schtick, not necessarily MMA. when he stopped, they stopped.

The sports bar I’m at is packed and everyone’s talking about the fight on my news feed
yeah all the places in my area were advertising the fight with posters, all the lounges, bar and grills, restaurants it seems.

My friend said the pub he is at is packed it cost 25 to get in but they wont let anyone else in

Also a lot of A lister celebs are in attendance

Donald is kind of a journeyman at this point. Conor can’t carry a fight by himself.

He fucked up man big time...and the fake humble guy act isn't working. You can't go that far and come back like nothing happened.

MMA is still about stacked cards. They want to change that, but they can't and shouldn't.

This isn't a stacked card, and BOTH Cowboy and Conman have been losing more than winning the last couple years.

Really, why the hell SHOULD people be excited about this?

Whats really sad is Conor wanted Frankie but didn't get him (sigh). This will definitely be a much tougher fight and I guarantee Conor is not thrilled about it.

He may win but he has do it impressively. After-all, Cowboy's last fight lasted under 5 minutes at which time Justin lay pity on Cowboy and bemoaned, "please stop me from having to hit Cowboy again".

Think about that...

Back