The buzz has died down

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m at my favorite spot in southern Cali and it’s empty. What’s up with connie? He has lost his glamour!!

Your personal anecdote is enough to draw that conclusion.

It’s science.

If Conor wins he'll get a lot of hype back. The man needs a win.

This isn't a huge fight and Masvidal and Usman are in the building so if Conor looks impressive against Cowboy I think the Jorge fight would be huge.

I went to train today and was one of about 7 or so left. Some of the younger guys were talking about it but all but one were going to skip it - even then the one guy watching it was chipping in with friends.

When he wins (this is about as close to a slam dunk) expect the buzz to come back and that Bandwagon to fill up again - maybe not as much but enough for the UFC and Conor to justify big fights.

Last edited:
Here in a Irish bar in Vegas and its fucking empty

Conors schtick requires wins and he hasn’t had many for awhile. He needs a few wins. He has great hands. Keep him in a stand up fight and avoid guys with great cardio, chins, and a ground game and he has a good chance.

He hasn't won much lately. This is probably his smallest fight since Siver. If/When he wins he will get a shitload of hype back though

They probably fancied a real authentic pub to that knock off american "themed" pub.

I'm in a bar in Hong Kong. One more fight to come before the main event. No other customers here as yet.
I've watched the last 6 MMA fights of Conor in bars in HK, Thailand and China, and they were all electric atmospheres, packed with expats and locals every time.
He's definitely lost some of his buzz. That press conference earlier in the week was just plain boring.

Nah, I'm a Khabib fan but I'm still up waiting for Conor's fight, it's 05:00 AM where I'm at.
If Conor wins he'll be back on everyone's lips.

This card doesnt help. Hell there really isnt a card. It's a single fight ppv just for Conor with some filler

Back