The buzz has died down

He needs to go win. Watch, if he wins emphatically, the party is on again. + ESPN Plus affected the hype. The metrics have been of a big fight but certainly no usual Conor fight. He has not been fighting, involved in scandals and his last win was literally four years ago. The fan base needs to be fed like Tyson's did after he lost a few times.
A win is a must tho!

Nobody wanted to have to listen to me sing my victory song when Conrad gets tapped again.

Is normal.

I was pretty obnoxious as they hung their heads in silent shame and slowly filed out of Bdubs.

He hasn't won much lately. This is probably his smallest fight since Siver. If/When he wins he will get a shitload of hype back though
Yep, that is what I was thinking, probably the hype of Siver/Poirier, but both those fights served as launching platforms. If he stiffs him, it is on like donkey kong again.

I’m at my favorite spot in southern Cali and it’s empty. What’s up with connie? He has lost his glamour!!
That Irish Pub Limericks in DTLA my friend is watching there right now and texted me said its 25 bucks to get in.

That is why they gave him Cowboy.. To start the hype again.

That's why i will love it when Cowboy kills the Conor train

I'm in a bar in Hong Kong. One more fight to come before the main event. No other customers here as yet.
I've watched the last 6 MMA fights of Conor in bars in HK, Thailand and China, and they were all electric atmospheres, packed with expats and locals every time.
He's definitely lost some of his buzz. That press conference earlier in the week was just plain boring.
So weird to think that it’s half passed noon Sunday in HK right now

I’m in Chicago rn and it’s 10:30 pm Saturday lol

The sports bar I’m at is packed and everyone’s talking about the fight on my news feed

Same thing over here. It seems like no one gives a shit about this fight.

I wish there was a "simulate this fight" mode so we could get to tge goods

Little bit of Conor buzz is down and a lot MMA has lost its allure. Even the boards here aren't as active as they used to be

connor lost his hunger

plus any "goat" discussion is over

Seriously the way it was promoted im not shocked.

yes your mystique dissipates when you get whooped

Conors schtick requires wins and he hasn’t had many for awhile. He needs a few wins. He has great hands. Keep him in a stand up fight and avoid guys with great cardio, chins, and a ground game and he has a good chance.
So feed him cans or has beens are even the hardcore conor fans that stupid to not see through something that?

Back