The British Jon Jones is on his way...

don't go mentioning non american fighters here,cause everyone knows if your not american,you aint gonna be any good.

Don't know him and never seen him fight before.

But I'm gonna guess he's more along the line like Cyril Diabate; respectable, but not great. Just worried about his wrestling.

Unfortunately because its not in our social culture, if you try to suggest to British teenagers to wear spandex and get a friends ballsack pushed in there face a few times a week, you don't get inundated with enquires. Although obviously I'm all For it..

Haha so true. Why is it that American kids aren't homophobic?

But I'm gonna guess he's more along the line like Cyril Diabate; respectable, but not great. Just worried about his wrestling.

he's better than Cyrille on the ground. if you haven't watched him, definitely check him out, he's very exciting. but, take him for what he is and don't expect him to be even close to jon jones level.

Watched him during bellator 124. Can't wait for Bellator 134!!! Feb 27th, the card is stacked!

Yeah sure, he had the mohawk, but he was also basically tattoo-less. A champion might have more tattoos, as with Edgar or Cain, but in those cases they will keep their hair neat. I also suspect that Cain got bribed or forced into making his Brown Pride that since it doesn't suit him at all.

The perfect storm is Tim Sylvia - bearded, pudgy, mohawk AND tribal and still became the champion. That's som legend material right there.

You know that writing on the side of his head isn't his hair right?

Shit, i'm not seeing a lot of middle ground here. I see McGeary taking the Bellator belt, but he's definitely not beating Jones. He's got crazy length, good power, and very good jiujitsu to compensate for his poor TDD. Thinking he couldn't at least hold his own in the UFC's 205 division though, is just ridiculous.

Watched him during bellator 124. Can't wait for Bellator 134!!! Feb 27th, the card is stacked!

Yea, i'm pretty jacked for that card too. I'm a Liam believer (not that he is the next Jones), but that he is a top 10 fighter; and feel like Newton can go a long way to show that i'm right or wrong on that though. Also excited to see Lima merk Dailey

He's a really likeable guy, though........

McGeary's a beast, I think he can beat Newton.

Pro mma fighter for Bellator training at Renzo Gracie NYC, purple belt under Braulio estima, coming from Gracie Barra Channel Islands.

DC brought him in for the Jones fight (He's at the start of the video). He also trains with David Branch.

B4nCHU-CAAAZjKL.jpg

On a side note, look how gigantic he looks next to DC and Mo.

Pure statistics. We will see the product against top 30-40 fighters.

What? What are you doing on the worldwide mma discussion if you don't know who he is? You seriously can't be here and not know who liam McGeary is

with highlight reel victories over high level MMA competitors like Kelly Anundson, Mike Mucitelli, and Anton "The Tamale" Talamantes.

You gotta start somewhere, Liam has shown a lot of potential and is a beast.

Unfortunately because its not in our social culture, if you try to suggest to British teenagers to wear spandex and get a friends ballsack pushed in there face a few times a week, you don't get inundated with enquires. Although obviously I'm all For it..

Jimmy Saville, is that you?

Newton fight will tell us more.

if he beats Newton I'd say he could beat guys like Feijao, Fabio, Shogun, Manuwa, Lil Nog.

Guys like Jones, DC, Gus, Rumble, Bader, Davis, Glover, Rashad I think would beat him.

Back