The British Jon Jones is on his way...

British = Can't wrestle.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31975-1389209342-17.gif

define 'look of a champion'' please.

Ufc champions doesn't have the 'radical' hairstyles or the tribal tattoos.
He could shave his head I guess, but overall I'm getting some Matt Brown vibes from him. He could do ok I guess, but never be a champion.

He could shave his head I guess, but overall I'm getting some Matt Brown vibes from him. He could do ok I guess, but never be a champion.

So he won't ever be a champion because he has a mohawk and tribal tats....?

British = Can't wrestle.

Unfortunately because its not in our social culture, if you try to suggest to British teenagers to wear spandex and get a friends ballsack pushed in there face a few times a week, you don't get inundated with enquires. Although obviously I'm all For it..

Unfortunately because its not in our social culture, if you try to suggest to British teenagers to wear spandex and get a friends ballsack pushed in there face a few times a week, you don't get inundated with enquires.

I know. I'm a Brit myself.

32 and has beaten nothing but cans...the 3 names that actually had Wikipedia entries were just as much no-names as the guys who were nobodies.

Chuck says hi.

UFC%20Titan%20Figure%20-%20Chuck%20Liddell.jpg

Someone on this site, forget who it was said Liam had more potential than Jones and would be best LHW. LOL

Jones would beat Liam easily. Liam can be taken off his feet with ease.

Chuck says hi.

UFC%20Titan%20Figure%20-%20Chuck%20Liddell.jpg

Yeah sure, he had the mohawk, but he was also basically tattoo-less. A champion might have more tattoos, as with Edgar or Cain, but in those cases they will keep their hair neat. I also suspect that Cain got bribed or forced into making his Brown Pride that since it doesn't suit him at all.

The perfect storm is Tim Sylvia - bearded, pudgy, mohawk AND tribal and still became the champion. That's som legend material right there.

jesus Christ... this thread had disaster written all over it.

having said that, I think mcgeary is up there with the most exciting fighters outside of the ufc. he's also extremely charismatic and likeable. his wrestling leaves something to be desired, but his guard is fun because of his frame.

new jones or even comparable??? no...just no.

He beat another no-name by a dull decision where the other guy relied heavily on Hug'n'Pray tactic.

nah-shon burrell is no-name? not a huge name,but he is not that bad,fought in ufc(1-1),strikeforce(3-1) and bellator(1-2)

Back