Television The Boys Spinoff GEN V (Premieres Sept. 29)

that main actress is abysmally untalented.
jesus christ what is she even doing there.
i just gave this a shot and now it's taking me out of the whole thing.

Have a feeling that Homelander wasn't supposed to be a cameo like that, but was supposed to be the funny finish to the series in case didn't do so well. But was quite popular and got renewed and they shot that end scene.

Agree. I loved the turn of events,
introducing the idea of organic super villains
was something I didn’t see coming. It’ll add a lot of depth to the next season of the boys
Wait, how did I miss this?

in da boyz the “super villains” are plants by vought. The last episode of gen v we see a bunch of supes deciding to go villain on their own
I misinterpreted your original post as they became supes without getting the juice as a kid.

Just finished binging it. Great smaller series. Does exactly what a spin-off should. Provides some new compelling characters, builds on what’s established, and sets us up for some next season Boys hype.

Just binged the whole show over the weekend. Good stuff.

Is anyone else unsure if what went down at the Dean’s house was all planned by the Dean? Like that she was manipulating Cate to go all crazy and even murder her in the process? I mean why else invite everyone over to the house? Or am I reading it wrong and she simply lost control of Cate and Cate commanding her to kill herself was entirely unplanned and none of this was part of some master plan at all?

Per variety the next season of the boys takes place a few days after this finale so sounds like they are diving in.

Fucking A...Cannot wait for this!!!

Just binged the whole show over the weekend. Good stuff.

Is anyone else unsure if what went down at the Dean’s house was all planned by the Dean? Like that she was manipulating Cate to go all crazy and even murder her in the process? I mean why else invite everyone over to the house? Or am I reading it wrong and she simply lost control of Cate and Cate commanding her to kill herself was entirely unplanned and none of this was part of some master plan at all?

I thought that the Dean just lost control of Cate and I did not really consider an alternative. Why do you think that maybe the Dean planned it? Maybe I missed something

I thought that the Dean just lost control of Cate and I did not really consider an alternative. Why do you think that maybe the Dean planned it? Maybe I missed something

I think I need to rewatch it, but my recollection of their dialogue was more of her gaslighting of Cate (at least that’s sort of how I perceive it anyway) followed by her telling Cate to read her mind and Cate said something like “you’re telling the truth!” and the last thing the Dean says is something like “there’s just one last thing you need to do” and then it cuts to the other characters getting called by Cate to head over to the house where she proceeds to kill the Dean. Maybe I’m misremembering or missed something but it left me with the impression that everything was part of some plan by the Dean.

Just watched the show. Loved it. Expected some annoying teenage drama and got a great The Boys esque show instead that also leads right into the next Boys season.

well shit...
condolences to his family

I've been a 'risk-taker,' but they've been calculated risks, like bungi-jumping.

But I never have, and never will, ride a motorcycle.
Far too many risk factors that are out of your control with little-to-no protection.

If I could give two messages to every young person about driving they'd be.
*Never ride motorcycles.
*Don't screw around with 18-wheelers. (Irrelevant to Chance Perdomo's passing, probably)

Damn, that’s crazy! Now he’s part of that infamous dead by 27 club. Man, RIP Perdomo

Back