• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Returns June 13, 2024; Season 5 Will Be the Final Season)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Not yet, I'm going to finish them today. I have read all of the comics in the series though.

source.gif

I just hope they never make a live action or anime version of "Crossed."

<{ByeHomer}>

Trust me: you ain't seen nothing yet, old friend. :eek: ;)

speculations on what that was on the table when Deep and Sage was getting after it? Or did I just miss it?

I also didn't get what the object was. Even rewinded the scene to watch it again but couldn't discern it.
Yeah it looks like a big needle of some sort maybe taking samples of someone’s blood or something. Not sure either. Sage is the smartest woman, I mean person, so she is up to something.

I found myself fast-forwarding through some parts due to boredom. Too much interpersonal drama and not enough action imo. They won the jackpot with Homelander's actor, if the show didn't have this great villain I'd have stopped a long time ago.

I finished the 2nd episode and I kinda get the feeling that...

Homelander.. (theory/crazy prediction below.)

Will try to find a way to put his mind into Ryan's body. It's obvious that Homelander is TERRIFIED of aging because he's so vain. But he has a compatible "DNA vessel" that he's grooming to be as indifferent to life as he is. But I could be wrong, it's just the comic book nerd in me, I guess.

I really felt sorry for those people at that convention. They were so willing to believe anything just so they would...

Belong. :(

Back