• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Returns June 13, 2024; Season 5 Will Be the Final Season)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
E04 was great but I am getting so sick of Kimiko and her side story
I don't care about shining light and I hate how they turned her into mute wolverine
I could do without both her and Frenchie's side stories, just seems like rehashed filler. Episode 4 turned Huey's side story around for me which is good. EP4 was easily the best one so far, gives me hope for the rest of the season.

gotta start this, want to wait for more episodes to be out so i can binge it all at once

I could do without both her and Frenchie's side stories, just seems like rehashed filler. Episode 4 turned Huey's side story around for me which is good. EP4 was easily the best one so far, gives me hope for the rest of the season.
Her and Frenchie's side stories are just a waste of time at this point. I don't care about them and its not interesting. Thankfully all the other storylines going on have me invested in this season.

E04 was great but I am getting so sick of Kimiko and her side story
I don't care about shining light and I hate how they turned her into mute wolverine

What annoys me is her Healing Factor is so over-powered it effectively removes any tension from a fight scene that Kimiko is involved in. She can literally walk off a shotgun blast that cuts her in half at the waist, or a round through the head at point blank range.

The boys should just send her after Homelander, get some beer and popcorn in and enjoy the show. :rolleyes:

What annoys me is her Healing Factor is so over-powered it effectively removes any tension from a fight scene that Kimiko is involved in. She can literally walk off a shotgun blast that cuts her in half at the waist, or a round through the head at point blank range.

The boys should just send her after Homelander, get some beer and popcorn in and enjoy the show. :rolleyes:

Wonder if that is the foreshadowing/clue to what Butcher is going through, because of Compound V? Not sure about that worm, though...

Yeah, the kind of filler is something you put in a 16 season type of show, especially Frenchie's. What a waste of screen time.

Starlight is so damn distracting with her butchered face. I'd enjoy her and Firecracker's dynamic if she didn't look like she was wearing a mask and it was an effort to contort her face into an emotion.

I've been getting tons of Boys content in my YT feed, and lots of pre butchery Starlight. What a damn shame, she was so naturally cute.

Homelander is gold as usual and I like what they're doing with Butcher and that worm. I am intrigued.

I gotta be honest, I fast forward through everything that involved starlight, frenchie and Kimiko.

Homelander is amazing. Great acting by Starr.

Starlight killed it in Ep 4. I'm serious she showed a lot more range than usual.

And if you've ever played Bioshock 1, Homelander had his "Would you kindly?" revelation. As soon as that one Female doctor said it, and you saw the maniacal smile just ebb away from Homelander's face and he got the "thousand-yard stare"?

I knew there was gonna be hair on the wall...

What in world did Butcher do to the Supe preacher?!?!?

Last edited:
Starlight killed it in Ep 4. I'm serious she showed a lot more range than usual.

And if you've ever played Bioshock 1, Homelander had his "Would you kindly?" revelation. As soon as that one Female doctor said it, and you saw the maniacal smile just ebb away from Homelander's face and he got the "thousand-yard stare"?

I knew there was gonna be hair on the wall...

What in world did Butcher do to the Supe preacher?!?!?

That worm thing that seems to be creeping around in his body and taking over his actions… I wonder wtf it is. There is no parallel in the comics as far as I know.

His powers were laser eyes and strength so I assume he did some laser eyes along with freezing him with the fire extinguisher, maybe froze him then melted him and burst him or something

Back