• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Returns June 13, 2024; Season 5 Will Be the Final Season)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Finished the first episode today. Man, Kimiko REALLY cares about Frenchie AND loves him deeply. Sad that they could never be together, but she wants to see him happy.

That boardroom scene??!?!

<6>

And WHO IN THE BLUE FUDGE is Black Noir now?!?!?!
The new Black Noir is hella funny once he started to speak 🤣

Finished the first episode today. Man, Kimiko REALLY cares about Frenchie AND loves him deeply. Sad that they could never be together, but she wants to see him happy.

That boardroom scene??!?!

<6>

And WHO IN THE BLUE FUDGE is Black Noir now?!?!?!

The same actor who portrayed OG Noir, Nathan Mitchell, also plays Noir 2.0 although he's playing a completely different character. So Homelander did kill BN in season 3.

- So Newman has Invulnerability now as well as the ability to pop heads? No wonder Dakota Bob is scared of her.

- Kimiko is so over-powered now in terms of Healing Factor it removes the tension from fight scenes, as you know she's going Full X-23 as soon as anyone manages to hurt her.

- I have to admit, I enjoyed The Deep finally pimp-slapping Ashley,

"I am the Lord of the Seven Seas. If you ever talk to me like that again, I will drown you in your fucking toilet - after I've used it!" <lol>

Shows entertaining but just whelming at best so far. I’m hoping they released the first 3 episodes at once knowing it’s a slow start.

Why they gotta make the homie Frenchie teh ghey LOL

I don't think he's gay, I just think he's more of an "opportunist."

OGC.4745ccae5508b4f33fa78a905ca4d87b

Back