The BIG MISTAKE i see a lot of people making here !

That was explained if you read my message.

Yeah, lots of pro teams and Olympic athletes get on line and go to forums to get the raging best advice from FREE experts.

Guess again.

Check out the best in the bueiness on any topic (advertising, kickboxing, boxing, etc.) they all have SUBCRIPTION fees.

I gave you all gifts--and now you want to act like I am the bad guy. That is really UNGRATEFUL behaviour from people who are seeking answers. That is why if there is no VALUE placed on the information you don't VALUE it.

Again, I work with other professionals who will not even be as kind as I have been.

I pointed some of you in the right direction (in some cases a driection you would have never found on your own).

So you are welcome for the FREE information that I have GIVEN out until this point.

Again, I am sure the French Olympic Judo team is online getting answers to peaking questions right now.

dudes... lets get back on topic and forget this
some of us are interested in learning some new sh*t

Everything else aside... thx for the good info ppl :D great post biggie!!

teep said:
That was explained if you read my message.

Yeah, lots of pro teams and Olympic athletes get on line and go to forums to get the raging best advice from FREE experts.

Guess again.

Check out the best in the bueiness on any topic (advertising, kickboxing, boxing, etc.) they all have SUBCRIPTION fees.

I gave you all gifts--and now you want to act like I am the bad guy. That is really UNGRATEFUL behaviour from people who are seeking answers. That is why if there is no VALUE placed on the information you don't VALUE it.

Again, I work with other professionals who will not even be as kind as I have been.

I pointed some of you in the right direction (in some cases a driection you would have never found on your own).

So you are welcome for the FREE information that I have GIVEN out until this point.

Again, I am sure the French Olympic Judo team is online getting answers to peaking questions right now.
egotistical moron.

Iam a professional.

Tell me what other professional in his field does it for free?

Yeah--nobodies that are hobbyists do it.

Again you are WELCOME for that answers that NONE of you knew before I clued you in---class dismissed!!!!

True, professional fighters don't fight for free. But they give professional advice on this forum for free!

Because itr is a hobby to them.

Professional TRAINERS do not train for free---or did you miss the follow through of my analogy of doctors and lawyers?

Again let me see if the French Olympic Judo Team is online on this forumn getting answers to metabolite uptake and adaptation. Ohhhh, wait they aren't---why? Ohhh yeah they go to PROFESSIONALS for that information that they PAY professionals for.

umm, hello. Some fighters actually fight for a living and not a hobby....dumb ass.

Haven't this thread deviated a bit from the original topic?

Odium said:
Haven't this thread deviated a bit from the original topic?
i would say it done made a u-turn into another state

teep said:

Professional TRAINERS do not train for free---or did you miss the follow through of my analogy of doctors and lawyers?

Again let me see if the French Olympic Judo Team is online on this forumn getting answers to metabolite uptake and adaptation. Ohhhh, wait they aren't---why? Ohhh yeah they go to PROFESSIONALS for that information that they PAY professionals for.
yeah, professionals who presumably dont post themselves in forums such as these. NO ONE begrudges you just compensation for your knowledge but offering teasers to a bunch of psudo-wannabe amateur fighters who arent even close to the level where consulting with one such as your self is neccessary is beyond unprofessional. BTW the internet is filled with sites where doctors/lawyers do offer FREE advice. No one is asking for a free personal consult or program tailored to their needs, just some general info on training. You don't want to give it? Fine, then shut the fuck up

teep said:

Look at me, I'm important. Love me! Worship me!

Good luck!!!!

You are going to need it.

As for getting business advice from any of you---I will skip that idea since the HOBBYIST path is wrong.

BTW COld Comfort since you cannot answer the questions--your specious reasoning clearly shows the endemic nature of the HObbysit mind set

teep said:
BTW COld Comfort since you cannot answer the questions--your specious reasoning clearly shows the endemic nature of the HObbysit mind set

You're right, you got me. :eek:

well ... back into the topic... a good running program per week would have to include , sprinting , long distance running and a moderate running .. but , how much per week ? is one sesion of each enought ??

I for one, appreciate the info you have given out in this thread teep. Thank you.

Your welcome.

Anyone who wats REAL answers now knows who to come to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back