The "Best" vs The "GOAT"

I sincerely doubt it that Conor can beat Gaethje.
I don’t , Gaejhe got beat by two better strikers already and Conor went through both in 8 minutes combined. Gaejhe is one of everybody’s favorite fighters because like Tony he isn’t afraid to stand in the pocket and trade blows. That is custom made for Conor.

Last edited:
This is exactly how I view it. You should look at who has the most accomplishments separately from who might've been the best fighter.

Even though they may end up being the same person.

I don’t , Gaejhe got beat by two better strikers already and Conor went through both in 8 minutes combined.
I think Conor can beat Poirier again, but not Gaethje or Hooker. As style make fights, if Gaethje does not turned anything into a brawl (like Ferguson fight) then Gaethje definitely has a chance against Conor.
And Hooker striking in the first 2 rounds are so varied - he accumulated a similar amount of damage to both legs, body and head equally.

I think Conor can beat Poirier again, but not Gaethje or Hooker. As style make fights, if Gaethje does not turned anything into a brawl (like Ferguson fight) then Gaethje definitely has a chance against Conor.
And Hooker striking in the first 2 rounds are so varied - he accumulated a similar amount of damage to both legs, body, head equally.
I honestly think Gaejhe gets hit too much to fight Conor and Hooker is just a younger version of Cowboy without the ground game.

Back