The best UFC fighter from your Town/City

Whoever that's from Machakala, Daghestan can post all the -magemodovs name

I'm from a rural town in Pennsylvania, so "regional" is about as close as you'd realistically get. I guess that would be Brian Stann (we used to wrestle his old high school, Scranton Prep) or Josh Koscheck.

Spent a few years on Guam. I guess Jon Tuck would be the choice, here. It's an island with its own culture, so it doesn't matter where exactly on the island you are from.

When I lived in New Jersey, I guess I would have to say it was... nah, fuck New Jersey. Fuck that place.

I lived in Arkansas for ten years, so I'd guess either Bryce Mitchell (Cabot, 5 minutes up the road from my house in Jacksonville), or Violent Bob Ross (Conway, I believe?). Both came about well after I moved away.

Dennis Siver, though born in Russia, lived in Mannheim, Germany, which was a short jaunt away from where I lived for a few years in Deutschland.

Everyone on Oahu can claim Max as their hometown guy. I lived in Pearl City, which (without traffic) is 30 minutes from Waianae. BJ Penn is from Hilo -- on an entirely different island, for those that aren't up on their geography.

I live between The Hague and Amsterdam, now, so Reem would qualify as closest. Bas Rutten is from Tilburg (I think?), which is about 60 minutes east of me.

Well... there's one.

220px-Oskar_Piechota.jpg

tumblr_p4djf5KynP1udfb8oo2_500.gifv

Lots of them are from Denver so take your pick.

I live in pensacola florida. Not many bignames from here but when i was a corrections officer at the state prison here in milton (blackwater correctional institution) I had charles krazy horse bennett in my dorm.
I don't live there anymore but that's my hometown, funny. Can't think of anyone from there that has made it big (prime RJJ with 2 months of training takedown defense tho)

Yoel Romero made his MMA Debut in my Town and also had his first MMA Training over here. I met him several Times back then.

Nuremberg / Germany

E/

and Jessin Ayari, but i dont like him.

And I thought I'm the only sherdogger from Nuremberg ^^

I live in pensacola florida. Not many bignames from here but when i was a corrections officer at the state prison here in milton (blackwater correctional institution) I had charles krazy horse bennett in my dorm.

You got Roy Jones, that's enough, be blessed :)

Clay Guida, Round Lake IL.

Us Rochesterians will never forget when Jones admitted he fought out of Rochester NY. He at least humored us when NY legalized MMA that he would fight here in out tiny arena.

jon_jones.jpg

WTF? forget RJ Jr, or is it me? awwww 'MMA fighter'
Also, not to wipe my keyboard with the name nor offtop the thread, I heard Tyson Fury trained/sparred in the boxing gym I trained once- neighbour English city to where Leon Edwards does his stuff before UFC outings opening this thread.

Last edited:
South Auckland represent!

giphy.gif

I went to school with Charles Rosa’s older brother and Charles is childhood friends with a close friend of mine.

Back