"The American Gangster" Chael P. Sonnen turns babyface in Brazil

its pretty amazing that after 1 season of reality TV, Wanderlei and Sonnen seem to have traded places

Are they where the TUF finalr is going to be?

Literally a few blocks away from here.

more like 'the american can' bwahahaha seriously how does this guy have fans, he talks better then he fights... ya lll obviously wwe fans, crossover to ufc after brock. i hate you ppl with a passion. go da fuk away

Last edited:
more like 'the american can' bwahahaha seriously how does this guy have fans, he talks better then he fights... ya lll obviously wwe fans, crossover to ufc after brock. i hate you ppl with a passion. go da fuk away

This is your average Wandy fan. There are only about a dozen left across the world and are quite the endangered species but take in this post.

This is the only people left to defend Wandy. Or even like Wandy.

Brazil turns on Wandy but these geniuses will back him to the end.

LOLOLOLOLOL

This is your average Wandy fan. There are only about a dozen left across the world and are quite the endangered species but take in this post.

This is the only people left to defend Wandy. Or even like Wandy.

Brazil turns on Wandy but these geniuses will back him to the end.

LOLOLOLOLOL

cus ive been a fan of his since 2000 and he one of the guys that got me into the sport???? its called being a loyal fan , you should try it sometime... instead of riding whoevers balls is on top, retard

cus ive been a fan of his since 2000 and he one of the guys that got me into the sport???? its called being a loyal fan , you should try it sometime... instead of riding whoevers balls is on top, retard

nm1091.gif

that took a long time to reply with a crappy gif.

Last edited:
Look man, the bottom line is, you can't attack sonnen for Wandy backing out of the fight..

That just don't make sense, pa.

not attacking shale. but no need for keyboard warriors talkin shit about wand ducking chael... look who wanderlei has fought throughout his career, guys that would pput shale in a coma... why the fuck would he fear a human blanket?!?!?!?!? he wouldnt, hes already fought arona 2x (whos better then shale EVERYWHERE)

Mark Hunt
Prime Mirko 2x
Hendo 2x
Saku 3x
Rampage 3x
Liddell
Fujita
Cung Li
Arona 2x
Franklin 2x
Vitor & Tito

Scurred of Chael? you clowns are jokes

Last edited:
Lol only Chael would go from Brazilian public enemy #1 possible assassination target to fan favorite

who said he is a fan favorite?

If you took that from the pic, you can see Ronda is there too, and probably other UFC fighters as well.

Well, he was never a possible assassination target, except on sherdog fantasies, but he did manage to turn his image around. Very impressive.

Well said. Shertards actually believe Sonnen is somebody in Brazil. But, yeah, he made it up pretty well for those stupid things he said in the past. Chael is a smart guy, whereas Wand is the complete opposite.

not attacking shale. but no need for keyboard warriors talkin shit about wand ducking chael... look who wanderlei has fought throughout his career, guys that would pput shale in a coma... why the fuck would he fear a human blanket?!?!?!?!? he wouldnt, hes already fought arona 2x (whos tougher and better then shale)

The only thing worst than your posts is Wandy's reputation as of late and how much Brazil likes him now.

Top LEL. Top KEK. Just fucking Lol. Wandy is done. The MMA community is literally laughing at him and you blind nuthuggers trying to do damage control.

Brazilians are much better sports than Americans, that's why.

When American fans boo or taunt they mean business. Look at Bisping, for example. He dared to say some mildly bad words about 'murica and he is fucking hated.
I wonder if he would still be in the UFC if he had said half of what sonnen said about Brazil.

Last edited:
Bo5b_yEIUAIXb7e.jpg:large

Link if Image is not working:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bo5b_yEIUAIXb7e.jpg:large

Formerly the women's treat with punks bowing at his feet, tapping legends from here to wall street seems to be on a much closer level with the Brazilian fans nowadays.

Surely Wandy can only sit in the dark and watch as HE caused this. By acting stupid on TUF and by running from the tight.
Is it safe to say that Chael Sonnen is the Stone Cold Steve Austin of MMA? Also, is it me or Renan Barao still thinks he's the champion carrying that belt around?

The only thing worst than your posts is Wandy's reputation as of late and how much Brazil likes him now.

Top LEL. Top KEK. Just fucking Lol. Wandy is done. The MMA community is literally laughing at him and you blind nuthuggers trying to do damage control.

jump off a bridge , do the world a favor

Back