"The American Gangster" Chael P. Sonnen turns babyface in Brazil

Furious George

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Bo5b_yEIUAIXb7e.jpg:large

Link if Image is not working:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bo5b_yEIUAIXb7e.jpg:large

Formerly the women's treat with punks bowing at his feet, tapping legends from here to wall street seems to be on a much closer level with the Brazilian fans nowadays.

Surely Wandy can only sit in the dark and watch as HE caused this. By acting stupid on TUF and by running from the tight.

I thought Chael couldn't walk or live with out TRT, why is he able to enjoy life if he was suffering from a disease? So did he lie? I thought after he FAILED a drug test, he needed it to live and that's why he was using.

Jenkies! Something is going on here Scoob.

I thought Chael couldn't walk or live with out TRT, why is he able to enjoy life if he was suffering from a disease? So did he lie? I thought after he FAILED a drug test, he needed it to live and that's why he was using.

Jinkies*

Also lol at damage control, are you Wandy himself? lol @ posting in every single thread crying all over the boards

You try way too fucking hard at this stuff.

Lol only Chael would go from Brazilian public enemy #1 possible assassination target to fan favorite

Chael found another way to be alive, without trt. You should find your way too after Wand is cut

16k posts in 2 years.

I think you're suffering from lack of enjoying life.

It's okay. You're sad and mad at Wand. It's understandable.

Lol only Chael would go from Brazilian public enemy #1 possible assassination target to fan favorite

Well, he was never a possible assassination target, except on sherdog fantasies, but he did manage to turn his image around. Very impressive.

16k posts in 2 years.

I think you're suffering from lack of enjoying life.

16k post in 2 years holy smokes he must spent countless hours on the net and have HUGE forearms.

My Client Chael Sonnen ended Wanderlei's streak in Nevada.

Huh what did TS write? Hard understanding what you are trying to convey my man.

youre a joke bro

Multimillionaire. High IQ. Ridiculously charming. Motivational speaker. Comedian. Makes women blush. Fears absolutely no one. Fights absolutely anyone. The scourge of beta boys, anti-whites and degenerates everywhere.

Even when he loses. He wins.

Back