"The American Gangster" Chael P. Sonnen turns babyface in Brazil

Bo5b_yEIUAIXb7e.jpg:large

Link if Image is not working:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bo5b_yEIUAIXb7e.jpg:large

Formerly the women's TReaT

fixed

not attacking shale. but no need for keyboard warriors talkin shit about wand ducking chael... look who wanderlei has fought throughout his career, guys that would pput shale in a coma... why the fuck would he fear a human blanket?!?!?!?!? he wouldnt, hes already fought arona 2x (whos better then shale EVERYWHERE)

Mark Hunt
Prime Mirko 2x
Hendo 2x
Saku 3x
Rampage 3x
Liddell
Fujita
Cung Li
Arona 2x
Franklin 2x
Vitor & Tito

Scurred of Chael? you clowns are jokes

Not scared of losing necessarily, scared of being embaressed and humiliated by losing to someone who he has talked massive shit too.

Brazilians are much better sports than Americans, that's why.

When American fans boo or taunt they mean business. Look at Bisping, for example. He dared to say some mildly bad words about 'murica and he is fucking hated.
I wonder if he would still be in the UFC if he had said half of what sonnen said about Brazil.

Lol you can't be serious. YOU WILL DIE! YOU WILL DIE! Show me one example where Brazilians rooted for the non-Brazilian in a fight against a Brazilian, or even a fight where they didn't boo the non-Brazilian. Meanwhile, guys like Anderson are legends in the US and well-loved.

Bisping is hated by many, including myself, not because of any anti-American comments--I wasn't aware he ever made any--but because of his personality, specifically how he acted back on TUF and his complete lack of class after robbing Hamill.

Haha American fans get hate for chanting USA while Brazilian fans were chanting "*********" when Mike Pyle KO'd Funch in Brazil as well as "the you will die" garbage. Come on man get out of here with that.

not attacking shale. but no need for keyboard warriors talkin shit about wand ducking chael... look who wanderlei has fought throughout his career, guys that would pput shale in a coma... why the fuck would he fear a human blanket?!?!?!?!? he wouldnt, hes already fought arona 2x (whos better then shale EVERYWHERE)

Mark Hunt
Prime Mirko 2x
Hendo 2x
Saku 3x
Rampage 3x
Liddell
Fujita
Cung Li
Arona 2x
Franklin 2x
Vitor & Tito

Scurred of Chael? you clowns are jokes

OK so why has W. Silva backed out of the fight with Chael if hes beaten so many guys that are better?

Last edited:
Back