• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 25 Most Deadly Martial Arts

All this shit and not Pankration

Lol

No Gymkata? Lame. :rolleyes:

tumblr_ncc0ohQcU41qedb29o1_r1_400.gif

gymkata4.gif

23.gif

^^^ The GOAT

BTW, I love how there just happens to be a pommel horse in this village of crazies.

G dammit Patrick that was my post:wink:. you should be too young to remember Joe Son's in Cage Vasectomy of Hackney anyway:icon_evil:(:icon_evil?!?!?!

Sorry about that. I'll give you Trapfighting instead. :icon_chee

vlcsnap-299688.png

Pretty much anything involving serious weapons training should be near the top of the list.. "guy with knife" slices up just about any grappling martial art.

FASSST / Dux Ryu needs to be on the list it is light years ahead of anything else. It's not just a process and a philosophy, but also an empirical technology. For anyone who doesn't know here is some info from the website.

http://frankdux.net/

To focus on what is and is not FASST/Dux Ryu is to attempt to focus on the shadows cast when lightning flashes in the sky. Like a shadow, FASST/Dux Ryu takes its shape from that which casts it. It behaves with unbridled unpredictability--with no way of determining when and where it will next strike with the thunderous explosive power that is quicker than one can imagine or the eye can follow. This is what it means, metaphorically, to think, to be FASST/Dux Ryu.

"It's my job to evaluate and recommend defensive tactics programs. All I can say is: FASST/Dux Ryu is light years ahead of anything out there."
Defensive Tactics Instructor, Officer Larry Eklund
Oxnard Police Department

FASST/Dux Ryu is a process, a philosophy, as well as a form of empirical technology that anyone can adopt and apply to overcome adversity. ...

A martial art that sucks dick when it comes to multiple attackers

Only way to avoid a savage beating with multiple attackers is sucking dick tbh. They don't call it the gentle art for nothing

frank dux has been outed as a fraud long time ago anything with his name on it is probably shit

frank dux has been outed as a fraud long time ago anything with his name on it is probably shit

That's what they want you to think. The CIA, (who use FASSST) is responsible for the disinformation campaign against Dux. You wouldn't argue this point if you had ever actually been to the Kumite.

When I was a kid I totally wanted to study Dux-Ryu ninjitsu. In fact, I remember finding a website at some university where there was a club that was teaching it.

That's what they want you to think. The CIA, (who use FASSST) is responsible for the disinformation campaign against Dux. You wouldn't argue this point if you had ever actually been to the Kumite.

That last line made me laugh. Thanks

lol man terrible troll but you made me lol

A martial art that sucks dick when it comes to multiple attackers can't be #1 on a "most deadly martial arts" list.

Pretty much any art that doesn't involve the use of some kind of weapon is going to suck dick when it comes to multiple attackers.

Back