kron2.png

nurmagomedov.jpg

080115-UFC-Nurmagomedov-diaz-brothers-LN-PI.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

Last edited:
You don't fudge with Russians. But then again, Stockton 209 is the shit

Fedor vs Nick at 195 lbs Nick fought LW WW MW Goat

Khabib vs Nate at 155 lbs Nate is Nate

Set it up

That's not really Russia vs. California, that's like the best of Russia vs. the worst of California.

This has the NWO vs. WCW feel to it. I hope the UFC capitalizes on this by somehow bringing a street gang vs russian mafia story line into this. Now that puts butts in seats!

This has the NWO vs. WCW feel to it. I hope the UFC capitalizes on this by somehow bringing a street gang vs russian mafia story line into this. Now that puts butts in seats!

I like you.

Diaz bros. wouldn't last a day in Dagestan.

For anyone not familiar with Dagestan or the Caucuses area it's like a Middle Eastern region inside of Russia... on a mountain.

These people are not ethnically Russian, they are colonial subjects that were incorporated into the Russian Federation through hardcore military campaigns.

To this day, after 400 years of Russian rule... they're still resisting.

Exactly. I was trying to explain this to someone a few years ago, when Bellator was playing up the "Russian Invasion" angle with Khasbulaev and Shamhalaev.

There is no fight to be had with Khabib/Diaz. He would straight wrestlefuck both of them in the same night.

Difference is that Khabib is working hard to escape a violent hellhole and become a better man.

While the Diaz bros are working hard to ensure they remain stuck in a violent hellhole and remain street thugs.

In a best of 29 series between the 29 best fighters from each region, Dagestan goes 29-0.

Difference is that Khabib is working hard to escape a violent hellhole and become a better man.

While the Diaz bros are working hard to ensure they remain stuck in a violent hellhole and remain street thugs.

"Street thug" myth... even Ronda is laughing at that....

Ronda-Rousey-and-nick-diaz.jpg

Back