The 209 vs Dagestan -- Rivalry is Born

Nah, your rt their gym is in Lodi but their neighborhood is nice, these guys are thinking they live in poverty in some Stockton hood.

I would consider their neighborhood nice, but I wouldn't buy a house there. It's not some grimy hood with somebody selling crack on the corner but it's still Stockton. People still get shot and robbed in their area.

You would think they would step it up and move to Lodi, but they rep Stockton to the maximum effect.

I would consider their neighborhood nice, but I wouldn't buy a house there. It's not some grimy hood with somebody selling crack on the corner but it's still Stockton. People still get shot and robbed in their area.

You would think they would step it up and move to Lodi, but they rep Stockton to the maximum effect.

Maybe they'll finally make the move and step it up now that Nate got paid

"Street thug" myth... even Ronda is laughing at that....

Ronda-Rousey-and-nick-diaz.jpg

Jason Miller says hello.

diazshieldsmillerbrawl.png

And so does Khabib

method=get&s=khabib-nurmagomedov-nate-diaz-photobomb.jpg

And so does Conor McGregor.

FotorCreated222-1024x576.jpg

There is a pattern of behavior here. That is to say they like to try and intimidate or brawl with people as a group and with numbers in their favor.

Jason Miller says hello.

And so does Khabib

And so does Conor McGregor.

There is a pattern of behavior here. That is to say they like to try and intimidate or brawl with people as a group and with numbers in their favor.
Ha. You've made zero points. Who started shit?
Not being a pussy is not the same as being a "street thug."

Says something about you, that you don't know the difference.

Difference is that Khabib is working hard to escape a violent hellhole and become a better man.

While the Diaz bros are working hard to ensure they remain stuck in a violent hellhole and remain street thugs.
2 years of inactivity would say otherwise. Khabib's body is like Shoguns knees.

Khabib needs to worry about Ferguson at the moment. After such a long layoff and coming into fight Ferguson, who is a terror for anyone in the division on a good day, I can see Khabib losing this one, but could be wrong as well.

the 209 throwed any chance to have a fight in 2016 with CBD

Wow, McG has really raised Nates profile and upped the ufc's game eh....
The rumours are true

Hmm a bunch of crackhead eses vs bear wrestlers.

That was a joke, but I have to give it to my fellow Eastern Bloc fighters.

Islamic state sympathisers vs the cartels.

lets rumble.

It would be good to get some friendly rivalries happening.

Isnt Kadyrov just a puppet anyway perhaps with dubious connections. Unsure why so many mma fighters float around this dude.

Khamzat missing weight...

Russian guy avoids California guy

Back