The 209 vs Dagestan -- Rivalry is Born

*Warning: Too much GOAT below*

KhabibFedor.jpg

3605c057915ef0c5bd5e31014157cc5b.jpg

Difference is that Khabib is working hard to escape a violent hellhole and become a better man.

While the Diaz bros are working hard to ensure they remain stuck in a violent hellhole and remain street thugs.

What a melodramatic statement, lmao. "remain stuck in a violent hellhole" they live in Lodi in a nice suburban neighborhood and own/operate their academies. I bet you base all your stereotypes off what you see in movies, haha.

The 209 is the shit stain of California. And I just don't really know jack shit about Dagestan. I'm picking Khabib though.

Khabib's pride gonna mess up his title chances by playing into Diaz's game. Gonna catch a L to Nate and be fighting the likes of Tae Bang on the UFC 201 prelim card in Botswana real quick.

The 209 is the shit stain of California. And I just don't really know jack shit about Dagestan. I'm picking Khabib though.

Let's just say

If you get jumped in Stockton by a few teenage thugs you'll be black and blue

And if you get jumped in Dagestan by a few teenage thugs you'll probably be a vegetable or dead. Which is unlikely (jumping) cause it's looked down upon and you'll probably be known as a pussy.

Dagestan via wrestle fuck all day.

Не пугайтесь братан

I'd bet that Khabib's mom could slam Nate around.

UFC needs to book this fight already.

Nate beats Conor...
Khabib beats Rafa...

Nate vs Khabib for the LW Title.

What a melodramatic statement, lmao. "remain stuck in a violent hellhole" they live in Lodi in a nice suburban neighborhood and own/operate their academies. I bet you base all your stereotypes off what you see in movies, haha.

They live in Stockton homie. Their gym is in Lodi.

_56909680_wideshotbombedstreet.jpg

vs
slide_214299_783090_free.jpg

you tell me who lives harder. lol@209. gats and pitbulls vs RPG's and bears. Dagestani mafia throws all of Stockton into a woodchipper.

But seriously, if we're talking an existential contest, my money is on Dagestan. Surviving Russian Imperialism > Dealing with American poverty.

In a best of 29 series between the 29 best fighters from each region, Dagestan goes 29-0.

If it was a best of 29 series, the best would be 15-0. 15 is the winning # in a best of 29 series. I see ur point. Just nitpicking.

Khabib beats both Diaz bros in the same night and makes it look easy.

Back