• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 2023 Heavies' Awards: The BIGWAVERIDER Shooper of the Year 2023 - WINNER: Arqueto

Pt4XzQV.gif

So many great shoopers to choose from, but if i absolutely had just 5 choices
@SenorFranko - Lots of great and hilarious shoops, always active in photoshop threads, always helpful. Cheers for making like 5 of my profile avatars last year
@Reach4theSky , @Arqueto , @MrPsychoticKane and last but not least @Siver! have all done some solid, great shoops this year.

Looking forward to more awesome shoops in 2024 from you guys, as well as the others on the poll

Wow, I did not expect any votes here - very honoured by that, there are some otherworldly shoopers here, and the MSPaint contests are awesome to behold!

Appreciate that, but honestly, these guys are so good it's a surprise to see my name there.

Gonna vote real soon!

Shoop thread of the year imo..

7fmvty.jpg
I agree~
It's not just that it waz a banger of a thread for teh shoops... but puts it over teh top that 2 of our favorite doggerz met in person & then allowed us heathens to have our way with them. ?1?

Shoopdogs of fire.jpg

Back