• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 2023 Heavies' Awards: Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) SEMIFINALS Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I realize I didn’t get into the nominations thread to drop my nominations… so here they are!

@StonedLemur because all the positivity this man spreads around the boards, he’s my brother.

@svmr_db because he’s been a really strong force this year spreading important news and media, always spot on.

@KazDibiase because all the work he puts into his awesome GIF’s

@Kryptt because of all the work he puts into the smaller events PBP-threads and amazing PBP-alerts

@Liverkick-king56 and @Safton because of all the insightful discussions I’ve had with you guys. I’ve also learned a lot from your breakdowns and takes on fights/fighters and always enjoy the thoughtful read/talk

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

We're getting our asses kicked here sir lol.
Always love though little brother ;)

What in tarnation is my name doing there? Haha
I'm incredibly honored, obviously, but literally every name on the list except moi deserves a vote. Narrowing it down to 5 is an agonizing task.

Cast my vote nevertheless with a stern caveat that I could have been voting for anyone else in the list at any given time.

Merry Christmas, Shermanos

I'd gladly sacrifice those votes to spread the word of Saint Jones, Shermano! But still, thank you!

Your name is there because we love your big dirty ass lol.

<36> Hold your head high Sherbro. You’re a top poster for sure.
My team has evidence to show @KazDibiase used an IV before this poll, which I will never release.
My foot was broken, and I spent most of my time training at sea level, though my foot turning into a balloon helped me to get up to altitude.
This was the easiest poll of my life and the results were rigged.

My team has evidence to show @KazDibiase used an IV before this poll, which I will never release.
My foot was broken, and I spent most of my time training at sea level, though my foot turning into a balloon helped me to get up to altitude.
This was the easiest poll of my life and the results were rigged.
I wasn’t buying all this talk of poll fixing and voter fraud until I seen the absence of Drega. I now stand I protest with you Sherbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back