The 2022 Heavies' Awards - Shooper of the Year Winner BIGWAVERIDER!!!

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2022. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Their main logo looks like a cock too.
iu

iu

I reckon they're doing that on purpose.
True that!
Yeah, they've got to be doing it on purpose. All the major companies/corporations use symbolism either with sex symbolism, or stars/planets/sun symbolism.

It was for an ms paint contest, and I wasn’t just invited back because I talked about pizza rolls and Diablo
You're alwayz welcome to bump in any time my brother. Not just because you're one of my favorite doggerz with a solid pov, but I mean... bringing pizza rollz pretty well clinchez it~ :D
imo :cool:

You're alwayz welcome to bump in any time my brother. Not just because you're one of my favorite doggerz with a solid pov, but I mean... bringing pizza rollz pretty well clinchez it~ :D
imo :cool:

<PlusJuan>

It was for an ms paint contest, and I wasn’t just invited back because I talked about pizza rolls and Diablo

You're always welcome bud, just make sure you bring fried chicken next time ;)

One of these Fridays............
Im gonna chicken fry me a slice of pizza​
<DCWhoa>
lol, you got me thinking about teh legistics of it. :p
I guess you'd have to get your crust mostly cooked before breading it & throwing in teh deep fryer yeah? Or do you just put teh breading on the top & bake it in?
I'm wondering if teh cheese would hold teh breading
Might need to do it wit a slightly under-cooked calzone, then bread it & throw it in teh deep fryeh, but maybe if you breaded some refrigerated pizza that's already cooked... maybe teh cheese would hold it?

How you reckonin to do it?
This is very important work... please keep us in teh loop~

HERE ARE THE FINAL STANDINGS FOR THE 2022 SHOOPER OF THE YEAR!!!
Everyone on this list is an elite member of the shoop community and contributed towards another great year of shoops
01. @bigwaverider - 158 votes
02. @Arqueto - 102 votes
03. @Buff - 42 votes
04. @giovanni_ss - 26 votes
05. @fprado - 16 votes
06. @SenorFranko - 10 votes
07. @Myrddin Wild - 9 votes
08. @Natural Order - 8 votes TIE
08. @caketime21 21 - 8 votes TIE
09. @Reach4theSky - 7 votes TIE
09. @Otto! - 7 votes TIE
10. @Pizza Werewolf - 6 votes TIE
10. @Kryptt - 6 votes TIE
10. @Get To Da Choppa - 6 votes TIE
11. @Dude Incredible - 5 votes
12. @Dillydilly - 3 votes TIE
12. @Pixel_Daddy - 3 votes TIE
12. @AleYeah - 3 votes TIE
13. @pamirec - 2 votes TIE
13. @Bjjpitbull8 - 2 votes TIE

Congrats to our champion the great and powerful @bigwaverider we all miss you brother and nobody deserves to win this award more than you. Thanks for all the hard work, shoops, advice, and great memories. You will live on us through us all and the Shooper of the Year Award will be named after you from here on out so you will always be with us. Love you brother. Also, you won SOTY on Fried Chicken Friday too which has to be the greatest accomplishment ever IMO :p

xcmkuDj.png

In second place we have @Arqueto and completing the podium we have Sherdog shoop legend @Buff who absolutely killed it this year with so many amazing threads and shoops, thanks for all the hard work bud, and I can't wait to see what you do in 2023.

Amazing job by @giovanni_ss and @fprado for making the top 5 too. Outstanding effort and so many great shoops by you guys this year. I want to thank @giovanni_ss for all his hard work and support to the shoop community behind the scenes too as it's been a very difficult year for us and he had our backs all the way. Thanks, brother.

Shoutout to @SenorFranko for his non-stop shooping and positive vibes, he's one of the hardest working shoopers here and is a future winner of this award IMO. Massive shoutout to @Reach4theSky and @caketime21 who need a joint rookie of the year award for all their hard work and incredible shoops, can't wait to see what you guys do this year. Exciting times are ahead for the Sherdog shoop community with these guys in the mix.

Special thanks to all the shoopers of Sherdog, you guys make this place so much fun and all the hard work you guys put in through the year putting smiles on everyone's faces is a thing of beauty. I love all of you magnificent bastards!

Last but not least I want to give a massive thank you to @Myrddin Wild as he goes underappreciated here at times but make no mistake about it he works incredibly hard for the shoop scene in the background and cares tremendously for it. We both lost our brother and mentor this year and we helped each other through it. Thanks for everything brother, much appreciated. I also wan't to give a special thanks to @Otto! who has had a very tough year but has still given his all to the shoop scene with his epic shoops and work behind the scenes. His level-headed approach to everything has been a great addition to the shoop council and I want him to know that all his work is appreciated. Much love bud.

Thanks to all the voters and people who support the shoop scene on Sherdog, you are just as much a part of the shoop scene as all the shoopers.

I'd also like to take this time to announce ISL 11 for the upcoming UFC events 283 and 284. Come sign-up for the shoop contest and let's keep this awesome thing we have moving forward:

(ISL) International Shoop League Season 11 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 283 and 284!

Last edited:
HERE ARE THE FINAL STANDINGS FOR THE 2022 SHOOPER OF THE YEAR!!!
Everyone on this list is an elite member of the shoop community and contributed towards another great year of shoops
01. @bigwaverider - 158 votes
02. @Arqueto - 102 votes
03. @Buff - 42 votes
04. @giovanni_ss - 26 votes
05. @fprado - 16 votes
06. @SenorFranko - 10 votes
07. @Myrddin Wild - 9 votes
08. @Natural Order - 8 votes TIE
08. @caketime21 21 - 8 votes TIE
09. @Reach4theSky - 7 votes TIE
09. @Otto! - 7 votes TIE
10. @Pizza Werewolf - 6 votes TIE
10. @Kryptt - 6 votes TIE
10. @Get To Da Choppa - 6 votes TIE
11. @Dude Incredible - 5 votes
12. @Dillydilly - 3 votes TIE
12. @Pixel_Daddy - 3 votes TIE
12. @AleYeah - 3 votes TIE
13. @pamirec - 2 votes TIE
13. @Bjjpitbull8 - 2 votes TIE

Congrats to our champion the great and powerful @bigwaverider we all miss you brother and nobody deserves to win this award more than you. Thanks for all the hard work, shoops, advice, and great memories. You will live on us through us all and the Shooper of the Year Award will be named after you from here on out so you will always be with us. Love you brother. Also, you won SOTY on Fried Chicken Friday too which has to be the greatest accomplishment ever IMO :p

xcmkuDj.png

In second place we have @Arqueto and completing the podium we have Sherdog shoop legend @Buff who absolutely killed it this year with so many amazing threads and shoops, thanks for all the hard work bud, and I can't wait to see what you do in 2023.

Amazing job by @giovanni_ss and @fprado for making the top 5 too. Outstanding effort and so many great shoops by you guys this year. I want to thank @giovanni_ss for all his hard work and support to the shoop community behind the scenes too as it's been a very difficult year for us and he had our backs all the way. Thanks, brother.

Shoutout to @SenorFranko for his non-stop shooping and positive vibes, he's one of the hardest working shoopers here and is a future winner of this award IMO. Massive shoutout to @Reach4theSky and @caketime21 who need a joint rookie of the year award for all their hard work and incredible shoops, can't wait to see what you guys do this year. Exciting times are ahead for the Sherdog shoop community with these guys in the mix.

Special thanks to all the shoopers of Sherdog, you guys make this place so much fun and all the hard work you guys put in through the year putting smiles on everyone's faces is a thing of beauty. I love all of you magnificent bastards!

Last but not least I want to give a massive thank you to @Myrddin Wild as he goes underappreciated here at times but make no mistake about it he works incredibly hard for the shoop scene in the background and cares tremendously for it. We both lost our brother and mentor this year and we helped each other through it. Thanks for everything brother, much appreciated. I also wan't to give a special thanks to @Otto! who has had a very tough year but has still given his all to the shoop scene with his epic shoops and work behind the scenes. His level-headed approach to everything has been a great addition to the shoop council and I want him to know that all his work is appreciated. Much love bud.

Thanks to all the voters and people who support the shoop scene on Sherdog, you are just as much a part of the shoop scene as all the shoopers.

I'd also like to take this time to announce ISL 11 for the upcoming UFC events 283 and 284. Come sign-up for the contest and let's keep this awesome thing we have moving forward:

(ISL) International Shoop League Season 11 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 283 and 284!

Congratulations everyone!!
BWR forever

Back