The 2022 Heavies' Awards - Shooper of the Year Winner BIGWAVERIDER!!!

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2022. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With only 3 votes, I gotta be diligent.

Lord @bigwaverider for one last swansong.

@Arqueto for running the show ever since

@Pizza Werewolf for teh lulz in random threads
My 3 at the moment:
@bigwaverider the legend
@Arqueto for general awesomeness and carrying on the tradition
@caketime21 for arriving on the scene and dropping awesome shoops left and right

All you mofos are awesome, though.

Thank you my shoop brothers. I probably should have made it more votes but we only need one amirite?

<RomeroSalute>

Thanks for the shout @Myrddin Wild Let's Party!!!!!

picsart_23-01-08_22-06-43-174-jpg.962064
<Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>
We gotta take dis act on teh road bro!!!
You twist teh beats & I'll hold teh table~
:p<45><45>:p

Just so everyone knowz... SenorFranko haz been TROWIN TEH FOOK DOWN dis year! :eek: I'm not sure that he hasn't made more shoops than "anyone" but Brother Rider this year~
<Eek2.0>
MjJoiCV.gif
Q5yaBij.gif

<Eek2.0>
ay219KA.jpg

...and this is a year of many rockstar Sherpehz~ :eek:

Last edited:
wait why am I getting fucked in the ass
SipI2H4.jpg

...I just remembered that you fooked oop & joined teh esteemed international Potatoe Council for an event,
shoop-potato-council-jedi-with-zebra-cheeks-jpg.962139

...and tbh... you got off pretty light if that's teh worse you got. :D

Can I get a witness @Arqueto

Actually, I got him back for you~
buff-mw-macg-mir-sheep-gif.962137

Attachments

• buff-mw-macg-Mir-sheep.gif
    buff-mw-macg-Mir-sheep.gif
    145.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Shoop Potato council jedi with zebra cheeks.jpg
    Shoop Potato council jedi with zebra cheeks.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
...I just remembered that you fooked oop & got on teh esteemed international Potatoe Council for an event,
shoop-potato-council-jedi-with-zebra-cheeks-jpg.962139

...and tbh... you got off pretty light if that's teh worse you got. :D

Can I get a witness @Arqueto

Actually, I got him back for you~
buff-mw-macg-mir-sheep-gif.962137

Man, how long ago was that? which event was it for?

<Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>
We gotta take dis act on teh road bro!!!
You twist teh beats & I'll hold teh table~
:p<45><45>:p

Just so everyone knowz... SenorFranko haz been TROWIN TEH FOOK DOWN dis year! :eek: I'm not sure that he hasn't made more shoops than "anyone" but Brother Rider this year~
<Eek2.0>
MjJoiCV.gif
Q5yaBij.gif

<Eek2.0>
ay219KA.jpg

...and this is a year of many rockstar Sherpehz~ :eek:

My brother!!!! Your upbeat comments and enthusiasm knows no bounds, always appreciate it. @Myrddin Wild and @SenorFranko on a summer tour but only if you are spinning choonz as well.

Thanks for the recognition but if we're talking quality over quantity you have me beat hands down everytime. Your shoopz are always epic and the one you did above is one of my favourites this year, nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Humble shot out to all 2 of my voters. I did not deserve those votes, but they make me feel warm and fuzzy. Shooping with the boys has been an honor and privilege.
119810_o.gif

There are few times that I laugh more out loud than I do when viewing a shoop thread.
We spend an extraordinary amount of time figuring out who contrubuted to our beloved hijinx each year,
shoop-jj-natiri-i-see-you-2-jpg.962144

We all knew going in who'z gonna win & even get on teh podium with very slight 3rd place variance. Teh nomination itself is a prize though, and so how many votes any of us gets here in this SOTY thread... palez in comparison to teh badge of honor your nomination itself awardz. (if we missed anyone, it wasn't due to lack of trying... holleh next season)

Much love to everyone too though, even folks who rock up wit teh first shoop of their life are a treat to behold... so keep on rockin everyone!

Attachments

• Shoop-JJ-Natiri-I-see-you-2.jpg
    Shoop-JJ-Natiri-I-see-you-2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
giphy.gif

OMG, you're a sourcer
Q5yaBij.gif

Literally changed teh hole fooking layout...
7wuXfar.png

...Just so everyone knowz... Caketime haz been a fooking rockstar this year. Spreading his joy across teh heavies & shoop threadz, and a regular in Rider'z tribute thread. Since his arrival mid-season, his quality & time are easily noted & he'z easily in teh top 5 imo.

Fook I don't mean to quantify everything so much because there's a lot of "Rockin' Rolleh'z" in this year's SOTY. I could go on about everyone in this year'z SOTY.

We spend an extraordinary amount of time figuring out who contrubuted to our beloved hijinx each year,
shoop-jj-natiri-i-see-you-2-jpg.962144

...and so how many votes any of us gets is paled in comparison to your recognized contribution for a SOTY slot. (if we missed anyone, it wasn't due to lack of trying... holleh next season)

Much love to everyone too though, even folks who rock up wit teh first shoop of their life are a treat to behold... so keep on rockin everyone!

Agree. That’s why I had to vote for @caketime21 . He jumped on the scene and just immediately was killing it with the gifs.

giphy.gif

OMG, you're a sourcer
Q5yaBij.gif

Literally changed teh hole fooking layout...
7wuXfar.png

...Just so everyone knowz... Caketime haz been a fooking rockstar this year. Spreading his joy across teh heavies & shoop threadz, and a regular in Rider'z tribute thread. Since his arrival mid-season, his quality & time are easily noted & he'z easily in teh top 5 imo.

Fook I don't mean to quantify everything so much because there's a lot of "Rockin' Rolleh'z" in this year's SOTY. I could go on about everyone in this year'z SOTY.
Thankyou, my brother. As soon as the Jeff Bezos Amazon rocket entered my mind, I had to get it in there somehow - even if it meant modifying the layout of the whole document, hahaha.
I could have spent more time finding a dummy arm to use for BWRs half-missing arm, and could have positioned the rocket (and Charles) so he sat on it properly, but was feeling a bit lazy at the time.
It's crazy how much they made that rocket look like a cock...
ayzVyy.gif

launch1.jpg

@Arqueto Runner-up is not bad mate, considering who you were up against (BWR).
TanNaturalCrab-size_restricted.gif

But seriously bro, your Makachev shoop was shoop of the year for me.

Nobody deserves to win this more than Mike. His work rate and skill level are second to none so sharing the podium with him is always an honour.

Thanks bud, you have been such an awesome addition to the shoop scene this year and I can't wait to see all the shoops you make down the road. The shoop scene has a bright future and it's down to guys like you and @Reach4theSky for really stepping up this year and killing it.

<GinJuice>

I love all the shoopers and all the different personalities they bring and the community they help create. The shoop scene has always been my favourite thing here and that is including before I started shooping and was on the outside looking at all the shoops in awe.

Mike got me hooked and helped me out a ton so I hope to repay that favour to the scene here and drag more people in and create funny stuff for all my fellow Sherbros for years to come.

Nobody deserves to win this more than Mike. His work rate and skill level are second to none so sharing the podium with him is always an honour.

Thanks bud, you have been such an awesome addition to the shoop scene this year and I can't wait to see all the shoops you make down the road. The shoop scene has a bright future and it's down to guys like you and @Reach4theSky for really stepping up this year and killing it.

<GinJuice>

I love all the shoopers and all the different personalities they bring and the community they help create. The shoop scene has always been my favourite thing here and that is including before I started shooping and was on the outside looking at all the shoops in awe.

Mike got me hooked and helped me out a ton so I hope to repay that favour to the scene here and drag more people in and create funny stuff for all my fellow Sherbros for years to come.
RealFearlessIridescentshark-size_restricted.gif

Back