The 2020 Heavies Awards: The Shonuf Award (Mod of the Year) - Winner: Zebra Cheeks

Who is your choice for the 2020 Shonuf Mod of the Year Award? (CHOOSE TWO)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Zebra Cheeks and @Jackonfire. Honorable mention to @bigwaverider who was a razor close 3rd place

@Jackonfire and @Zebra Cheeks got my vote - fair, funny and insightful all the time. @bigwaverider was an incredibly close 3rd in my book, the shoop threads are top notch!

Zebra Cheeks, Jackonfire, and Kunf Fu are great in the PbP.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Its a team effort and we just happen to have a really good team right now.

Thanks buds. Cheers to all. All the mods here are great so I can't choose. @Jackonfire for president though

Hell yeah.
m7M.gif

I’ve been a member for a while now and I think 2020 was a very solid year for Sherdog. Maybe we pulled together a bit? I know I tried and largely failed to try not to get involved in endless arguments and give out some positivity when I could.

So I’ve liked these awards. It’s been a good way to big up the people making this a long running big time forum that has remained and maybe improved quality.

Oh and maybe next year more catagories? All positive, funniest, best av, best respectful debater - I’ve had people twisting my melon man, what’s my opinion again? Erm, where am I coming from? Does Conor really deserve a title shot? Etc etc.

Yeah, they’ve all been cool threads. Particularly enjoyed the best sub, ko, fight etc. I’m in a great mood today, hope all is well with you all too.

I’ve been a member for a while now and I think 2020 was a very solid year for Sherdog. Maybe we pulled together a bit? I know I tried and largely failed to try not to get involved in endless arguments and give out some positivity when I could.

So I’ve liked these awards. It’s been a good way to big up the people making this a long running big time forum that has remained and maybe improved quality.

Oh and maybe next year more catagories? All positive, funniest, best av, best respectful debater - I’ve had people twisting my melon man, what’s my opinion again? Erm, where am I coming from? Does Conor really deserve a title shot? Etc etc.

Yeah, they’ve all been cool threads. Particularly enjoyed the best sub, ko, fight etc. I’m in a great mood today, hope all is well with you all too.
Yeah, I like the sub categories. Almost like superlatives. An idea for next year if I’m involved with POTY is maybe during the top 20 we could ask people to name a superlative category for 5-10 people if they want to. So like, not separate contests all together, but still something to spice it up. We’ll see. It’s a ton of work, but maybe we can tackle it.

Yeah, I like the sub categories. Almost like superlatives. An idea for next year if I’m involved with POTY is maybe during the top 20 we could ask people to name a superlative category for 5-10 people if they want to. So like, not separate contests all together, but still something to spice it up. We’ll see. It’s a ton of work, but maybe we can tackle it.
Yeah that’d be cool. Just thinking it’d bring different posters into the mix too. And yeah agree on that, not separate contests, that sounds like a mess and a pain in the arse.

Just a thought, cheers ZC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back