The 2020 Heavies Awards: The Shonuf Award (Mod of the Year) - Winner: Zebra Cheeks

Who is your choice for the 2020 Shonuf Mod of the Year Award? (CHOOSE TWO)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to my good bud @Zebra Cheeks for winning this. You’re what a mod should be: you’re a passionate MMA fan that loves to talk fights, and contributes to Sherdog wherever you can; you’re not afraid to lay down the law when you need to, but never unfairly or vindictively.
Thanks for being great to me during my time here, and nice job winning this my friend!

Congrats Zebra Cheeks! you are awesome, for me its Zebra and Jackonfire who are the best mods, they are super cool and keep this forum fun and fair. Much love

Congrats to my good bud @Zebra Cheeks for winning this. You’re what a mod should be: you’re a passionate MMA fan that loves to talk fights, and contributes to Sherdog wherever you can; you’re not afraid to lay down the law when you need to, but never unfairly or vindictively.
Thanks for being great to me during my time here, and nice job winning this my friend!

Congrats Zebra Cheeks! you are awesome, for me its Zebra and Jackonfire who are the best mods, they are super cool and keep this forum fun and fair. Much love
200.gif

Thank you my friends. This means a lot to me and I’m glad regulars like yourselves are content with the transition I’ve made from poster to mod.

We have a really awesome team, and I have to say, it’s a lot easier to be a mod when everyone is already so consistent, clear and fair booth side.

I appreciate everyone booth side, but want to give a special shout out to @Valhoven @Jackonfire @TeTe @Kung Fu Kowboy @Slobodan for helping me along the way, and showing me the ropes.

Congrats @Zebra Cheeks well deserved I purposely didn't vote because they're a couple of mods I consider buds and picking one over the other just didn't seem right no matter how they differ for different reasons but all positive just glad to see one of my potential tick marks gets to wear the crown....

Last edited:
Back