The 2020 Heavies Awards: Fight of The Year - WINNER: Weili Vs Joanna

Fight of the Year 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s fine. I mean, there’s people here who refuse to watch heavyweight or flyweight. It’s all preference.

I'm not even trolling

I love football and never watch women play. Thankfully it's not pushed down our throats and fans have a choice

Fair play to wmma fans, more power to them. But it's not for me

Does anyone else feel like fight of the year generally has to be a title fight? The stakes always make it feel so much more epic to me.

Does anyone else feel like fight of the year generally has to be a title fight? The stakes always make it feel so much more epic to me.
I don’t feel like it needs to be a title fight, but it certainly helps. I’d say it’s probably unlikely a three round fight could win unless it’s really exceptional.

Dustin v Dan

I haven't watched the wmma fight, nor do I intend to, but I have seen the others
Been saying this place is in a testosterone deficit for a while.
The voting is going to be unbalanced. You have a handful of actual damn good exciting fights, which are gonna get spread voted after not knowing which to choose. Then you have the 1 sole, gender equality 2020 is our year for change, sparring session. So you have the feminine push running against 7 other choices.
Hell Yan v Aldo should be in place of Jon v Reyes

Voted Quarantillo-Carlyle.

JK..... Fight of the Year is pretty obviously Zhang-Jedrzejczyk IMO.
I made this and got here too late.
VMQ1IRt.png

Been saying this place is in a testosterone deficit for a while.
The voting is going to be unbalanced. You have a handful of actual damn good exciting fights, which are gonna get spread voted after not knowing which to choose. Then you have the 1 sole, gender equality 2020 is our year for change, sparring session. So you have the feminine push running against 7 other choices.
Hell Yan v Aldo should be in place of Jon v Reyes

The feminist loving, estrogen fueled 'men' (I use that term loosley) are the sole reason why we are such a mess as a society

I will probably get reported for assuming someone's gender

It would be hard to imagine our ancestors taking women fighting seriously

A few wolf whistles and laughing from the crowd more like

Back in the old days putting away a bottle of whiskey made you a man, now you are seen as a drunken lout by the man bag wearing, skinny latte drinking gynecomastia men of today

The feminist loving, estrogen fueled 'men' (I use that term loosley) are the sole reason why we are such a mess as a society

I will probably get reported for assuming someone's gender

It would be hard to imagine our ancestors taking women fighting seriously

A few wolf whistles and laughing from the crowd more like

Back in the old days putting away a bottle of whiskey made you a man, now you are seen as a drunken lout by the man bag wearing, skinny latte drinking gynecomastia men of today
The voting is nothing but a handicap fight going up against men fighting. You are seeing a fuck ton of sympathy votes for participation.

Back