The 20 Worst Foods In America

not strange, protien is not a negative in food and carbs and fats in excess are

A chicken burrito has quite a bit of protein...

I hate to say it, but once in a blue moon I would probably eat the shit out of those cheese fries. I don't know if they have anything else wih them, since they're smothered in cheese and you can't tell.

Carne Asada fries probably beat the hell out of Aussie version anyway. :D

I read the men's health article last friday, this was incidentally right after finally getting an awesome blossom from chili's. Turned out to be a horrible, yet delicious idea. And yes, I knew what it had in it.

WTF are Aussie Cheese Fries?

They are definitely NOT Australian cuisine.......

Aussie cheese fries were made by the devil. A giant plate of french fries covered in cheese and bacon worth about 2900 kcals. It's an appetizer at Outback Steakhouse, an Australian themed-American owned restaurant.

Ah yes I've heard of Outback Steakhouse. Friends of mine have told me its made by Americans with no idea of Australian culture.

Ah yes I've heard of Outback Steakhouse. Friends of mine have told me its made by Americans with no idea of Australian culture.

In other words, it was made by Americans, marketed toward Americans. :icon_chee

Its a freaking steakhouse. What do you want some aboriginal waiters who send your order to the kitchen with a dickeriedoo.

Its a freaking steakhouse. What do you want some aboriginal waiters who send your order to the kitchen with a dickeriedoo.

100726237_368008f7a0.jpg

Can't have that - they'd steal all the money out of the cash register, and not do any actual work!

I was just commenting that its Australian themed, but all-american food!

dude i wish this stuff would kionda flash in my face before i pull into a drive thru or go to the mall ...

so outback steakhouse is just about as australian as the olive garden is italian? lol

WTF are Aussie Cheese Fries?

They are definitely NOT Australian cuisine.......

Yes they are. The fries are cooked in kangaroo fat and covered in cheese made from Koala milk. Noob.

Aussie cheese fries were made by the devil. A giant plate of french fries covered in cheese and bacon worth about 2900 kcals. It's an appetizer at Outback Steakhouse, an Australian themed-American owned restaurant.

haha no shit. I can't even believe what I just read. I'll never them again.

not strange, protien is not a negative in food and carbs and fats in excess are

Right, and I didn't mean to sound like it was. I just meant that it would've been nice to have the protein there as a comparison point. Obviously stuff like cheese fries aren't gonna have much protein, but just for the sake of my curiosity.

Back