The 15 Richest Female Fighters in the World

Why ? Cyborg got 100.000 dollars for her last fight, I don't think she ever got paid much more than that and has been fighting on average once a year since 2010. Carano doesn't fight anymore but she had a lead Hollywood role in and some lesser parts of other movies.

Just reading it would seem like you think that 100,000 is the only money she made for that fight. Just to start with have you heard of sponsorships?

Just reading it would seem like you think that 100,000 is the only money she made for that fight. Just to start with have you heard of sponsorships?

lol exactly what kind of sponsorship dollars do you think companies are dolling out to be featured on INVICTA

I highly doubt Cyborg made more than a few thousand dollars from sponsors for her Invicta fights.

I also highly doubt Cyborg made enough from sponsors to push her in to being worth 3.5 million for her Strikeforce fights.

This list is stupid and the numbers are fake.

lol exactly what kind of sponsorship dollars do you think companies are dolling out to be featured on INVICTA

I highly doubt Cyborg made more than a few thousand dollars from sponsors for her Invicta fights.

I also highly doubt Cyborg made enough from sponsors to push her in to being worth 3.5 million for her Strikeforce fights.

This list is stupid and the numbers are fake.

I've already said that celebrity net worths are usually fabricated by the media.

But that doesn't mean that purse monies is Cyborg's only source of income. In addition to per fight sponsorships there are also sponsorships outside the cage which I know she has. She's also been paid for photo shoots, etc.

The fighting is just a piece of a her income.

I was talking about disclosed salary. Cyborg has sponsors but let's not act like she is an advertising powerhouse and has comparable gains to someone who had a lead role in a Hollywood movie.

Except it's the top 15 of ALL FEMALES IN THE WORLD (W"MMA"), not a top 10 for each current divisions separated...

well, there's really only 2 divisions that matter....

The numbers on that list are just made up. Utter hogwash

I've already said that celebrity net worths are usually fabricated by the media.

But that doesn't mean that purse monies is Cyborg's only source of income. In addition to per fight sponsorships there are also sponsorships outside the cage which I know she has. She's also been paid for photo shoots, etc.

The fighting is just a piece of a her income.

Cause photo shoots for MMA magazines are known to pay millions :rolleyes:

Back