The 15 Richest Female Fighters in the World

Just proves how there's no competition in W"MMA", some in the top 10 didn't even make 1 million...

How is Amanda Lucas not on that list?

I just find that hard to believe.

Maybe "richest" is not really the correct word to title that list.

Ronda Rousey is first on that list? No way!

"Gina might not be active in MMA any longer, but she holds a career record of 12-1-1, making her as successful in the Octagon as she has been off of it."

:icon_neut
Gina fought a lot in the UFC.

Miesha Tate has a $5 million net worth and that ass? Damn that Bryan Caraway. Damn him.

I'd marry Meisha for her ass, not her net worth.

as a married guy, i find this hilarious - you get tired of your womans looks after a while, even if she was a legitimately hot chick - then you're stuck w her personality for the rest of your life haha

I highly doubt that Cyborg is richer than Carano.

Just proves how there's no competition in W"MMA", some in the top 10 didn't even make 1 million...

If you did the same thing for every men's division the payscale would look very much the same. It would look the same in boxing, k-1, wrestling, etc. Its the way fighting works.

If accurate, that's a surprising list. Did not expect Cyborg to be worth that much. She may not get the fight she desires, but at least she isn't hurting for money.

If accurate, that's a surprising list. Did not expect Cyborg to be worth that much. She may not get the fight she desires, but at least she isn't hurting for money.

The media doesn't really know how much these people are worth and how would they? Nobody is submitting any financial documents to them.

They're trying to estimate based on very very incomplete data and failing that they're pretty much making it up. You clicked the link so that's all that matters from their standpoint.

Last edited:
Lol at Jessica Aguilar having a net worth of 1.3 million and Hitomi Akano $950,000.

The media doesn't really know how much these people are worth and how would they? Nobody is submitting any financial documents to them.

They're trying to estimate based on very very incomplete data and failing that they're pretty much making it up. You clicked the link so that's all that matters from their standpoint.

Hence my surprise. I probably shouldn't be surprised that a website would pull numbers out of thin air just for page views.

If you did the same thing for every men's division the payscale would look very much the same. It would look the same in boxing, k-1, wrestling, etc. Its the way fighting works.

Except it's the top 15 of ALL FEMALES IN THE WORLD (W"MMA"), not a top 10 for each current divisions separated...

Back