That was such a fix

lol...was this a personal agreement between Tito and Storm?

because it would make zero sense for Bellator to fix this fight in Tito's favor.

It makes very much sense... Bellator desperately want's to set up Tito against Rampage...

Tito probably had 35 pounds on him, no surprise tbh. Don't act like Shlemenko is some world beater.

iqzM4kg8RYyHP.gif

What you don't see in the gif is titos big ass head shoveling alexs arm upwards.

lol...was this a personal agreement between Tito and Storm?

because it would make zero sense for Bellator to fix this fight in Tito's favor.

I don't think it was fixed, but it makes millions and millions of sense to have Tito Ortiz as your champ instead of Alexander Shlemenko.

Not fixed, just a mismatch...sorta. It looked easier than it was because Tito is much bigger and much stronger, even at his age. There are weight divisions for a reason.

look to me that schlemko's strikes did absolutely nothing to tito and tito feared nothing and got in great position and finished him

Tito was just way too big. Why is it odd he'd overpower a guy who's not even a big MW? Schlemenko would probably have to cut to WW in the UFC like Lombard has. Even then he'd have trouble as that's now a stacked division.

Ortiz head weighs lots + 20 pounds body weight...big guy

I don't think it was fixed, but it makes millions and millions of sense to have Tito Ortiz as your champ instead of Alexander Shlemenko.

Uhh...what? Ortiz is a LHW and Shlemenko is the MW champion. Fight took place at 205.

Just witnessed a new era of stem cell Tito !

Uhh...what? Ortiz is a LHW and Shlemenko is the MW champion. Fight took place at 205.

Yes, thank you. I'm looking forward to everybody quoting me without reading a few posts ahead of a 2 page thread.

Wow congrats to Tito. He is going to be a great Bellator Middleweight Champion.

Some of you should look at some film of Tito grappling. He's no slouch on the mat.

wasn't bellitor owner calling this a freak show fight and that he though tito was going to pull out?

glad tito won.

Back