That time Mike Tyson gave Francis some very harsh advice

Meanwhile Francis out here chillin with youtubers.

Francis seemed not to understand what being called a "dumb black man from Africa and you're a monkey". Seemed confused when Mike Tyson said that, I don't think Africans have the same experience as African Americans. Ngannou probably just loves the fact he's in the big leagues and loves life rather than focus on negativities like Tyson. Ngannou's struggles weren't racial, but socioeconomical in Africa/Paris.

Francis was talking about sharing his ideas with his family/friends, other black people from africa.

He has talked about this before, how he use to say how he wanted to be a fighter or something, and people around him taught he was daydreaming and to snap out of it.

When Tyson said that....It makes ZERO sense, since it's other Africans/Family giving Francis a reality check.......Tyson thinks Francis was surrounded by white people or by brained washed racist African Americans, who are jealous of him and want to keep him down..........That's way further from the truth, thus is why I think Ngannou had a "wtf?" look on his face when he said that.

Francis was talking about sharing his ideas with his family/friends, other black people from africa.

He has talked about this before, how he use to say how he wanted to be a fighter or something, and people around him taught he was daydreaming and to snap out of it.

When Tyson said that....It makes ZERO sense, since it's other Africans/Family giving Francis a reality check.......Tyson thinks Francis was surrounded by white people or by brained washed racist African Americans, who are jealous of him and want to keep him down..........That's way further from the truth, thus is why I think Ngannou had a "wtf?" look on his face when he said that.

Agreed. Ngannou doesn't have to worry about that stuff, he's came over here in the US as a superstar. Not even at sherdog have people here namecalled Ngannou like Tyson was saying. I think everyone is just impressed how Ngannou pulls off his wins with so much power and he actually seems very well spoken.

Do you think Francis was offended at all? His reaction seemed like he was like "Wow did he really just say that?". From what I understand Africans use different vocabulary than black Americans, so Mike probably was unaware of how offensive that word would be to a man from Africa like Francis.

It doesn't matter. Ngannou's status in sports history and pop culture will be a drop in the ocean compared to Tyson. He should accept his beta status in the room and keep his broken English to himself.

It doesn't matter. Ngannou's status in sports history and pop culture will be a drop in the ocean compared to Tyson. He should accept his beta status in the room and keep his broken English to himself.
Wow that's even more harsh lol

Do you think Francis was offended at all? His reaction seemed like he was like "Wow did he really just say that?". From what I understand Africans use different vocabulary than black Americans, so Mike probably was unaware of how offensive that word would be to a man from Africa like Francis.

yo, mike tyson is spitting some wisdom right there. I really needed to hear that.

Yep, tyson's a moron

Tyson thinks he's an expert on everything........and he isn't.....I think he's a bit detached from reality and from what normies go thru.

All thru out this podcast, he gave his warped American perspective from a guy who turned into a millionaire when he was 18.

Francis Ngannou was a true poor guy, he came from real poverty in a third world nation, he wasn't privileged to have a boxing genius training him since he was a teen , and was a normie until his late 20s when he became a fighter.......Francis Ngannou's path is way different and I'm glad he pushed back against tyson's delusions(Schaub/Tyson podcast)

Hopefully Francis keeps going strong and pushes back against Dana/UFC.

Francis grew up poor in an impoverished country amongst his own people and family. Tyson grew up in the USA with a father that probably left him similar to 70% of blacks in America, crack head mom, foster home after another. Francis probably has no idea what Tyson is talking about, he never had the luxury.

Mike Tyson is a poser with an extremely rabid fanbase.

He's literally one of the stupidest people on the planet yet his fanboys will claim he's one of the smartest, and he believes it himself too.

The Last thing Ngannou should ever do is take advice from that guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back