That feel when Cody stepped up and shoved Mcgregor on Tuf

bigbangspiritbomb

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you imagine this fight?

Dear six pounds, eight ounce baby Jesus... please make it happen!

Cody Goatbrandt wipe the floor with Conor In humiliating fashion

Last edited:
Conor has a natural 25 pound weight advantage.

Do you realize that McGregor got 9 inches reach advantage, 20+ pounds and 2-2.5" height advantage? <{hughesimpress}>

Conor would have a 9 reach advantage, and Conor has the best control of distance ever

Funny fight for sure

Cody Goatbrandt wipe a the floor with Conor I need humiliating fashion

He can bang. I would like to see him fight someone that isn't at manlet weight class but, yah dude packs a punch. A title defense would be a good start.

Conor would have a 9 reach advantage, and Conor has the best control of distance ever

Funny fight for sure

This. I would lean toward to Mcgregor but, I like both. They can bang but, imagine the press, the chit talk, and actual bout for however long it lasts.

Cruz rocked Cody last night in the third. People forget that. The man can bang. Dear god can he.

What the fuck ?

B0luLrm.jpg

It means that a well place powerful shot can KO him... and guess what McGregor is famous for?

It means absolutely nothing

A shit ton of guys known for amazing chins have been knocked out early in their career.

Weight class.......

ARe

There

Foir a reason

Forgive me I'm tipsy from New Years

Cody still stepped up without hesitation. The kid has balls and stupid crazy ko power. I think he hits harder then Mcgregor but Mcgregor is more accurate. I love strikers. This is a dream fight.

Fuckin ay, will people stop with this delusional ass match up? They're 2 weight classes separated, and Cody has yet to even fight at 145, let alone 155, where Conor actually fights at.

Does everyone have to to fight Conor, according to Sherdog?

Back