That feel when Cody stepped up and shoved Mcgregor on Tuf

I am drunk on NYE technically 2017. I watched some youtube videos and streamed into the tuf McGregor Cody scrum. My lady bonner kicked off. I think Cody is a few fights and KOs away from stardom. The kid has got the look (full homo), power, and cocky showmanship to be the next big start. I am on this kid's war wagon. At 25, dear god... pepper your angus.

Conor would destroy him. You kids really need to stop focusing on the same 1 or 2 fighters. lol

It's a pity Mcgregor doesn't have balls like Cody. Dude panic wrestled after a Nate Diaz 1-2 lol thats embarassing
Please stop with the BS like how Eddie will wrestle and destroy Conor this is how Cody would outstrike Conor. Cody would get his shit pushed in by Conors reach

HelpfulRepulsiveHuman-size_restricted.gif

Make the fight! Conor needs a new way to never defend a title.

Please stop with the BS like how Eddie Will wrestle and destroy Conor this is how Cody would outstrike Conor. Cody would get his shit pushed in by Conors reach
Ya Conor would never accept the fight anyway unless Cody was injured or on holidays

Conor would whip him. Too skilled and accurate. He is on another level then these guys.

Conor would whip him. Too skilled and accurate. He is on another level then these guys.

At 25, he has time and I can see him getting there if and when he clears out his division. He has stupid good ko power. The taunts on Cruz were hilarious. The man's dance moves were impressive too. Lady boner kicking off again. Wait wut?

YOU SOB!! Let me fix your thread.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
That guy on conners team got up and said he was going to fuck his ass hahahha

In a middle eastern accent "I will fuck your ass bro" hahahah something close to this ... someone get the actual clip

This. I would lean toward to Mcgregor but, I like both. They can bang but, imagine the press, the chit talk, and actual bout for however long it lasts.

Cruz rocked Cody last night in the third. People forget that. The man can bang. Dear god can he.

Back