That feel when Cody stepped up and shoved Mcgregor on Tuf

That guy on conners team got up and said he was going to fuck his ass hahahha

In a middle eastern accent "I will fuck your ass bro" hahahah something close to this ... someone get the actual clip
"take care of your underwears" weirdest threat ever

CG would have starched mcgreggor. He would be stiff as a board in those skinny pants he wore the whole time.

Lol :D

Conor is probably fighting Woodley for the WW title next and look at this thread.

People think just because Conor went up weight classes, has become champion in a class above or beat a guy at two classes above, every top figher can do that. No. They can't do that. Conor is an exception.

Funny how the guy that KO'd Cody isn't in the UFC, while Cody's the champ now. So yeah, that KO means nothing. He just got caught.

Hell, Pacquaio got KOd twice, before hitting the states, and taking out Ldwaba like he was a ranked amateur.

Funny how the guy that KO'd Cody isn't in the UFC, while Cody's the champ now. So yeah, that KO means nothing. He just got caught.

Hell, Pacquaio got KOd twice, before hitting the states, and taking out Ldwaba like he was a ranked amateur.

Not sure how a KO loss means nothing. It means you've been caught before and that your opponents will have the utmost confidence that you can get caught again.

Not sure how a KO loss means nothing. It means you've been caught before and that your opponents will have the utmost confidence that you can get caught again.

So, you're just gonna act like I didn't bring up Pacquiao? Your really just gonna gloss over the reason why I brought him up?

And you're really acting like the Cody that we saw last Friday night is the same one that was in that KO video?

Guess what, Nick Diaz was also stopped due to strikes early in his career, and he's not even near as good as Cody.

And I love how you take what I said literal.

Do you realize that McGregor got 9 inches reach advantage, 20+ pounds and 2-2.5" height advantage? <{hughesimpress}>
This.

Cody is faster, has the best head movement in the sport but Mcgregor can John Jones him and force him to come to him while pumping out jabs, front kicks, and side kicks all day.

So, you're just gonna act like I didn't bring up Pacquiao? Your really just gonna gloss over the reason why I brought him up?

And you're really acting like the Cody that we saw last Friday night is the same one that was in that KO video?

Guess what, Nick Diaz was also stopped due to strikes early in his career, and he's not even near as good as Cody.

And I love how you take what I said literal.

Who cares about Pacquiao? I was just laughing at your reasons for dismissing a loss.

[QUOTE Lockard The GOAT, post: 125669241, member: 501207"]Who cares about Pacquiao? I was just laughing at your reasons for dismissing a loss.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, you ain't got shit to say, and who excused his loss? I said there's a reason why he's where he's at, and the guy that KO'd him isn't. Because shitt happens, but in the end, talent always shows through.

Hence, my Pacquiao and Diaz examples, retard. You're so busy tying to prove a dumb ass point that you don't allow knowledge to enter that pea head of yours.

Conor would KO Cody badly.

Its a nice change from the days of dry humping in UFC. For ages, there was all this nonsense about amazing wrestling. In reality, it was two dudes laying on top of one another sweating, and doing nothing but dry humping. I can never scream harder for a standup when.

Conor is probably fighting Woodley for the WW title next and look at this thread.

People think just because Conor went up weight classes, has become champion in a class above or beat a guy at two classes above, every top figher can do that. No. They can't do that. Conor is an exception.

At age 25, Cody needs to first clean out his division but, I can see him sparking Aldo and Edgar easily. Styles make fights. Not so sure about Hollaway who I could see squeeking out a boring decision. I just think Cody has so much room for improvement at 25 and assuming he can stay injury free, this kid can be the next big star.

andherewego.gif

Garbrandt is the next Savior of the Conor-Hate-Train.

Source? This is not a fight I want. I think TW can hit him dead with a single shot or dry hump him to a decision of not GNP. It seems foolish at this point. I am saying CM cannot win this fight. I am saying it just seems like a bad idea.

bump
Fuckin ay, will people stop with this delusional ass match up? They're 2 weight classes separated, and Cody has yet to even fight at 145, let alone 155, where Conor actually fights at.

Does everyone have to to fight Conor, according to Sherdog?

Connor has just went to 155. If Cody sparks the rest of the division, I can see him running through the rest of FW. Edgar has no chin or power. Aldo would get slept by Cody. Halloway is one guy I would enjoy watching since he random and awkward but, lets see it.

Cody is an alpha, u dont say stupid shit to an alpha mail and not get something sent back in return.

Conor hits harder than Cody but I don't know if McGregor has faced a power puncher like Cody before so its an interesting fight since both have a solid boxing background.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back