That epic photo that looked like GSP finished Diaz at 158

your examples for GSP are pics where he hasn't eaten in 24 hours basically, the palumboism gut will show after eating or during heavy breathing
No gut. Not during fasting.
images

Georges-st-pierre-gsp-girlfriend-pictures.jpg

WPjd9Bq.jpg

gsp-post-ufc74.jpg

You're a stupid gay GSP groupie. We've seen photos of his oddly shaped gut, pay attention.
You are a moron, I just posted pics that disprove HGH gut. Care to explain how photos taken close together can be HGH gut when his gut is gone in all but 1 photo where he is working out?

You are a moron, I just posted pics that disprove HGH gut. Care to explain how photos taken close together can be HGH gut when his gut is gone in all but 1 photo where he is working out?
You are a gay gsp fanboy moron. Nobody cares about the pics you posted. The discussion is about the countless pics of where GSP does have the strange bloating gut.

No picture could ever make it look like gsp finished Diaz.

Gsp finishing Diaz is that silly.

You are a gay gsp fanboy moron. Nobody cares about the pics you posted. The discussion is about the countless pics of where GSP does have the strange bloating gut.
Actually the discussion is about a picture where GSP looks dominant and Diaz looks defeated. Someone posted about his gut, I disproved HGH gut as being a possible cause. If you want to talk about his gut you are welcome to but it should be discussed in the context of facts right, or are you saying you want to disparage GSP and say things about him that are lies even after they are proven to be lies? How many of your favorite fighters did GoatSP beat?

No picture could ever make it look like gsp finished Diaz.

Gsp finishing Diaz is that silly.

Actually the discussion is about a picture where GSP looks dominant and Diaz looks defeated. Someone posted about his gut, I disproved HGH gut as being a possible cause. If you want to talk about his gut you are welcome to but it should be discussed in the context of facts right, or are you saying you want to disparage GSP and say things about him that are lies even after they are proven to be lies? How many of your favorite fighters did GoatSP beat?
calm down, GSP is my favorite fighter in WW.

However his gut always looked strange/suspicious, you can't sit there and pretend like it didn't make you raise your eyebrows a little bit when these pics started to surface the web.

calm down, GSP is my favorite fighter in WW.

However his gut always looked strange/suspicious, you can't sit there and pretend like it didn't make you raise your eyebrows a little bit when these pics started to surface the web.
It looked strange because I knew I had seen countless images without it there. So I researched HGH gut and in about 5 minutes it was excluded from the possible causes as that is the organs actually growing and lasts for months or years. That means you can't have a picture with the gut and without the gut taken close together, which we have.

I then looked at the pictures to see if I could find any clues as to the cause. I immediately noticed that all the pictures of his gut were taken during times of exertion. If the gut is there during periods of exertion and gone otherwise, then it seemed to me that was the logical place to look. Sure enough, it's something that happens to some people when they work out. It can be caused by breathing and water retention.

If anyone wants to add another cause they are welcome to do so, but the cause must match the facts. You can't say I am excluding 99% of his pictures that don't have it because of the 1% he does. All the evidence has to match up.

Steroid gut?

It's not a "steroid gut" but an "hgh gut" and there is no evidence that is is caused by anything except abdominal hypertrophy.

I mean really, the claim was "hgh is making top bodybuilders like ronnie coleman's internal organs grow and it forces the abs to bulge out like they are pregnant"...

Of course a doctor will tell you an enlargement of the internal organs is usually called a tumour and is very bad for you. Somehow not one of these "steroid gut" bodybuilders/GSP has had any reported problems with their "out sized guts", which is likely just bloating combined with no body fat and large abdominal muscles, not huge, freakishly enlarged stomachs lol come on...

Couldnt finish reading after "GSP finished a fight" lollloolloooolllll dont blink

Don't worry, "hgh gut" has long been disproved.

In any case it's never been claimed to exist in a sub 200 pounder, it took till ronnie was pushing 300 pounds ripped at 5'10 until people started complaining that his midsection was getting out of control. Bodybuilding fans came up with the theory it was the drugs, possibility hgh doing this.
It was a cockamamie theory the likes you'd get on sherdog, and a cursory knowledge on med science will disprove it.

It looked strange because I knew I had seen countless images without it there. So I researched HGH gut and in about 5 minutes it was excluded from the possible causes as that is the organs actually growing and lasts for months or years. That means you can't have a picture with the gut and without the gut taken close together, which we have.

I then looked at the pictures to see if I could find any clues as to the cause. I immediately noticed that all the pictures of his gut were taken during times of exertion. If the gut is there during periods of exertion and gone otherwise, then it seemed to me that was the logical place to look. Sure enough, it's something that happens to some people when they work out. It can be caused by breathing and water retention.

If anyone wants to add another cause they are welcome to do so, but the cause must match the facts. You can't say I am excluding 99% of his pictures that don't have it because of the 1% he does. All the evidence has to match up.

There's no such thing as"hgh gut". Enlargement of internal organs is not a side effect of HGH usage. If your internal organs do grow the effect is disastrous, you won't look bloated, you'll be hospitalised.

HGH makes your internal organs grow guys.

Not a big leap.

I got dubs for saying a fighter used PEDs when they admitted to using them. I asked why people can crap on GSP and they said they will dub anyone who says it about GSP. I am still waiting for that to happen. I remember a thread recently that was rabid anti GSP everyone saying he is a steroid cheat, mod literally said he didn't want to dub them so he was closing the thread.
Agreed. Mods here are not what they used to be. More fanboyish now (no offense to the good ones left).

Nice AV too. Brady is GOAT.

Back