That epic photo that looked like GSP finished Diaz at 158

FascistDictator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There was this picture taken right after the 5th round with GSP walking away from Diaz who was still lying on the ground that almost made it out like GSP finished the fight - I can't find this pic anywhere. Does anyone still have it?

do you mean this one, which was after nick tried to swing at gsp after the bell?

120_georges_st-pierre_vs_nick_diaz.0.jpg

"Do not mess with ma watermelon juice agen"

Epic photos are way less epic when you know the truth about them.

Like when you know that they only "look like" something epic.

Don't all of GSP's fight pics look like that?

There was this picture taken right after the 5th round with GSP walking away from Diaz who was still lying on the ground that almost made it out like GSP finished the fight - I can't find this pic anywhere. Does anyone still have it?

DN7YfO3.jpg

Jeebus...

His haters are a very sorry lot. Bitch, moan, and cry at every opportunity. It's so pathetic that I almost feel pity for them.

But then I remember... they have willingly chosen this path.

arkansas-fan-gives-the-double-bird-during-game-against-cal1.gif

GSP's gut is extremely suspicious. How could you be in such a good shape but be out of shape at the sametime

All I can see is Big John's big ass

Haha if you think that is what HGH gut looks like you are morons.

If this was any other fighter, or if GSP never beat BJ twice, you would get dubbed for that.
How dare you sir. I accused no one.

GSP's gut is extremely suspicious. How could you be in such a good shape but be out of shape at the sametime
You're a moron. He's not out of shape. Do you know what causes HGH gut? Fact .. it's not really even HGH. Fact, GSP has no gut in the majority of photos. Fact, you haters are ridiculous.
georges-st-pierre1.jpg

Georges-St-Pierre-Weigh-in.jpg

84990efa50cc14563e0c3868e8ea1ba5.jpg

hgh-gut-300x169.jpg

282629851a53a199af18b063cd1c1082.png

At what point did most everyone on social media, just stop punctuating altogether?
zxpvsmndjrroklechbz4.gif

GSP, the only HGH gut in the world that only appears when he is exerting himself and is gone in hours. Or you know, it could be a combination of water and oxygen from the workout that is known to cause bloating in the stomach ....

nothing suspicious about his gut in that pic
Sure there is. You can see it. That automatically means HGH/steroids/EPO/PEDs/banned substances/weed/etc. Because Sherdog says so, and Sherdog is never wrong.

Back