That epic photo that looked like GSP finished Diaz at 158

udBeTJN.jpg

His shorts are too tight which makes it restricting around the belt line, makes you look unflattering and harder to breathe. Nothing else to see.

What causes someone to get all pissy when an athlete is accused of peds? Is that athlete your bud? Is he going to come to your house and give you a hug and complement you to your mom?

Who cares? People getting popped left and right. Everybody is on it.

oh yeah, how can anyone refute that? Abs protruding way past your chest, it's not like a fatty flabby stomach either. He seems to have "retired" at a great time.
I already did refute it, with a 100% foolproof argument. I notice hoe you ignored it though.

Lol, come one.

Those guys are on "Mass above own mother" diet, regimen and lifestyle for years now, and on amount of HGH that would kill a bull and 10 healthy Chaels.

Not saying that GSP has 'hormone gut' or not, but pointing out that his gut doesn't stick out THAT much as of those guys doesn't mean shit.

GSP could be an anorexic 80-pound man and his haters will still claim they see an HGH gut.

Man, you and your facts are really mean to the haters. Sure, they're factually, objectively wrong about...well, everything, but that's no reason to be so mean. Please try to refrain from posting more facts that make the haters look bad. It's not even a fair fight, what with them having to really stretch and bend reality and flat out make things up, and you only having to look at the facts. That's just not fair. Please try not to post so many truthful things in the future, for the sake of fairness.
You should see him destroy the cyborg fanbase when they attack Ronda. I love reading those. People just end up straying away from facts and start insulting. I don't always agree but @UJustGotChaeld almost always lays out a logical perspective.

You should see him destroy the cyborg fanbase when they attack Ronda. I love reading those. People just end up straying away from facts and start insulting. I don't always agree but @UJustGotChaeld almost always lays out a logical perspective.
Thank you. Always agreeing is overrated anyways. I like that we disagree on things, life is far more interesting that way.

Lol, come one.

Those guys are on "Mass above own mother" diet, regimen and lifestyle for years now, and on amount of HGH that would kill a bull and 10 healthy Chaels.

Not saying that GSP has 'hormone gut' or not, but pointing out that his gut doesn't stick out THAT much as of those guys doesn't mean shit.
Those are the only guys who get HGH gut. No one GSP's size gets it. I have never seen or heard of it at least, not once. The photos I posted of GSP he has no gut, at all. That rules out HGH as a cause.

Please tell me that's shooped.
The most likely cause is is bloating from water and breathing along with the angle of the picture. It happens to GSP a lot when he exerts himself. PED abuse has been proven to not be the cause of it already in this thread.

The most likely cause is is bloating from water and breathing along with the angle of the picture. It happens to GSP a lot when he exerts himself. PED abuse has been proven to not be the cause of it already in this thread.

You may be correct. Also I am not suspecting PEDs, I just think that shit looks gross. Haaaa

Back