TFATK did a Reddit AMA and it was Glorious

9b98b651_o.png

86fc7bf8_o.png
YIKES

lol why would you read this stuff if you dont like them

Brandon got roasted.

There are truly great AMAs happening on a regular basis, but a pretty sure fire way to get rekt is 1) have an enormous ego 2) be out of touch with peoples perception of you 3) avoid tough questions.

Brandon, most likely because of the brain injury, hit all three of those.

I stopped listening to TFATK at the tail end of 2015 because it became too redundant and frankly brutal to listen to Brandon repeatedly say the things he was called out for in the AMA.

Joe Rogan and Bill Burr have massively successful podcasts and are both comedians who make an enormous amount of money and are very successful. If either of those guys constantly talked about their money, work ethic and success, people would turn on them quickly.

Long term I think Brandon will be a cautionary tale.

that was actually hilarious
one of my favorites:

"Hey guys, huge fan of the show. I have a brain injury just like Brandon so it's great to see someone breaking down barriers for us!

My question is for Brandon, what was it about retiring from UFC that made you decide to finally get fit and start losing the puppy fat? I myself have trouble with my weight so am excited to see what motivates my hero." - Yearsaslave
Jesus.

LOL. Brendan went in to that thinking he'd be treated like a god.

I think he's been surprised.

They were good sports though handled it well. Brendan said that Dana lied on the herd about only speaking with him twice

Yup the successful podcasters really got owned by those internet losers, I'm sure they'll cry about it for hours.

that was actually hilarious
one of my favorites:

"Hey guys, huge fan of the show. I have a brain injury just like Brandon so it's great to see someone breaking down barriers for us!

My question is for Brandon, what was it about retiring from UFC that made you decide to finally get fit and start losing the puppy fat? I myself have trouble with my weight so am excited to see what motivates my hero." - Yearsaslave

I haven't laughed so hard in awhile.

Yup the successful podcasters really got owned by those internet losers, I'm sure they'll cry about it for hours.
Bet you right now they're all upset about it and saying it's everyone else's fault except theirs.

Or talking about dicks.

I hate that you said "successful podcasters" as if it's a legit profession. That's one of the things I hate most in the world right now.

I hate that you said "successful podcasters" as if it's a legit profession. That's one of the things I hate most in the world right now.

It entertains people and it makes money, just because it isn't miserable doesn't make it less legit of a profession.

Because you aren't doing it? Or is there something else?

Marc Maron's flaky, fragile ass

Ah fuck me I said his name

I'm gonne go wash my mouth out you guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back