TFATK did a Reddit AMA and it was Glorious

man that was rough.

Side note: do you ever notice like a willing ignorance with their fanbase? Like all they want to do is repeat the bad dick jokes and punch lines that those two say in every single show. It's nuts!

Because you aren't doing it? Or is there something else?

Because people are making careers of basically complaining and giving their generally idiotic opinion on a subject. It doesn't add anything to anyone, anywhere.

man that was rough.

Side note: do you ever notice like a willing ignorance with their fanbase? Like all they want to do is repeat the bad dick jokes and punch lines that those two say in every single show. It's nuts!

Yeah fans of most polarizing figures do it (looking at you Conor fans). I've been known to throw a "I'm not impressed" with a GSP accent at my friends.

Yeah fans of most polarizing figures do it (looking at you Conor fans). I've been known to throw a "I'm not impressed" with a GSP accent at my friends.
I aaaaaaaalmost mentioned Conor's fans there but I feel like they've been through enough lately haha

It's still just as funny today.

Sorry to necro this but I bookmarked it at work and finally got a chance to check it out. This was great and I had never listened to the fighter and the kid and it's the worst thing ever. It really is. I don't know what kind of morons would listen to that crap.

Back