TFATK did a Reddit AMA and it was Glorious

CTYankee

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Oh man, they got grilled on their sponsors?! That guy got those fuckers good!

Can't stand "the fighter that couldn't cut it, and the middle aged man".

Last edited:
Could you give the cliffs. At work and I don't click on links.

adcloejee 197 pontos 13 hours ago

No disrespect, and I know this was a hard moment for you, but what do you think about this? (I found it by accident and it has been removed) tldw it is a screenshot from your wikipedia mma record saying your last fight was a tko loss against joe rogan by verbal assault.

looool

That was both funny and a fucking terrible AMA. AMAs are 90% shit 10% ok 1% good.

Could you give the cliffs. At work and I don't click on links.
Here are a few more that they would not answer.

"Bryan on Greg Fitzsimmons' most recent podcast, you stated that you take absolutely no supplements and that they're mostly useless (53:33 into the episode). Yet at the beginning of almost every TFATK episode, you talk about how great supplements are. Which is it?"

"Bryan. Is Brendan tougher to carry physically or metaphorically?"

"Bryan frequently comments on how negative self congratultory behavior is yet that is the basic premise of your podcast, discussing your sick work ethic. How does this hypocrisy weigh into your live shows?"

Sorry if already posted but I did not see it.

They could not have come off worse. They would not answer any of the real questions and look like real D-bags.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4o3q9m/we_are_brendan_and_bryan_from_the_fighter_and_the/

Sample question

"Question for Brandon: is it okay if I illegally download TFATK3D since you said that you illegally download the fights instead of having Fight Pass?"
Fuuuuck they got trolled hard. That is crazy. I thought they were cool with the questions they answered. I think if the UFC is ever broadcast like a real sport (broadcast teams being paid by broadcasters) it would be smart to have a pro play by play guy and these two as the broadcast team.

Someone should post highlights. Reddit is difficult on me eyes

id love to see their response to this. They probably wont even acknowledge it tbh

At the end of the day they both seem like good dudes but they can be extremely douchey at times. I didnt think that AMA was too harsh. Some slight trolling is a little deserved imo

that was actually hilarious
one of my favorites:

"Hey guys, huge fan of the show. I have a brain injury just like Brandon so it's great to see someone breaking down barriers for us!

My question is for Brandon, what was it about retiring from UFC that made you decide to finally get fit and start losing the puppy fat? I myself have trouble with my weight so am excited to see what motivates my hero." - Yearsaslave

Back