Social Testosterone Levels No Longer Determine Eligibility of Trans Athletes

Everyone old enough to remember the movie Top Secret will recall the East German women’s volleyball (or was it basketball?) team.

7D4E6F9C-16AA-469A-A64E-9D21543C9A41.jpeg

Still one of my favourite comedies of all time.

Again, the IOC is separating based on gender identification and not sex. Since gender is a social construct, there really is no need for a division between male and female, just should be open events.
So if they just separated based on sex, this madness would end?

So if they just separated based on sex, this madness would end?

Yeah because then trannies would have to have their test levels below 5nm/l. Ignoring epigenetics, at least trannies wouldn't have the advantage of testostrone enhancements.

Again, the IOC is separating based on gender identification and not sex. Since gender is a social construct, there really is no need for a division between male and female, just should be open events.

the IOC is a racist construct of the 17th century. i only follow the AOC

72488455.jpg

Does this mean women can get on TRT?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/2021/11/16/ioc-transgender-athlete-policy-changes/

The final nail in the coffin of women's sports. Clown world at its finest.

now if the dems can just remove the legal age for engaging in sex with an adult then the LGBTQP+ could have their whole amazon wishlist fulfilled

So then if things are truly equal and biology doesn't matter

if you are so stupid to not understand about males having more bone density and faster reflexes among other advantages.....oh and upper body strength....even with the roids

So then if things are truly equal and biology doesn't matter, I'm sure they support the idea that no athletes should be tested for testosterone levels because they don't matter
That's what my thinking was. Biological females are gonna have to blast and cruise to keep up.

now if the dems can just remove the legal age for engaging in sex with an adult then the LGBTQP+ could have their whole amazon wishlist fulfilled

if you are so stupid to not understand about males having more bone density and faster reflexes among other advantages.....oh and upper body strength....even with the roids
But brother, if Netflix has shown me anything, it's that women are capable of kicking mens asses even if they are vastly outweighed and out muscled.

Clownworld reigns. Certain countries are absolutely pissing themselves laughing at what is happening in the west.

Back