Social Testosterone Levels No Longer Determine Eligibility of Trans Athletes

I thought they always didn't matter cause I could see the clear advantage all trans athelte would have over the rest of the ladies competing, and it was so frustrating.

If someone can explain why we can't just segregate sports based on sex, as opposed to gender, that would be great.
Especially since gender and sex have absolutely nothing to do with one another as they say. What's with the insistence of "women" having to be on female teams? Seems like sex segregated sports shouldn't be a problem to begin with.

now if the dems can just remove the legal age for engaging in sex with an adult then the LGBTQP+ could have their whole amazon wishlist fulfilled

if you are so stupid to not understand about males having more bone density and faster reflexes among other advantages.....oh and upper body strength....even with the roids

I mean yeah on the second part, but are you implying all gay people are also paedophiles?

I mean yeah on the second part, but are you implying all gay people are also paedophiles?

is the LGBTPQ+ lobby consist of all the gays? I mean, Bret Easton Ellis is person non grata (sp?) there...

Average men, hear me now!

Our chains of oppression have been broken! We did it!

Why limit self identification to gender? Surely weight classes are discriminatory against fat people who identify as slender? I choose to identify as a female strawweight and become a bare knuckle boxer.

At this point, they should just have their own divisions. If we're not using test levels just why

Back