Terminator II's biggest plot hole:

If you pause the chase scene where "Arnold" grabs "Eddie Furlong" off the bike, you see it's a very bad Arnie impersonator and an elderly midget for John Conor

This doesn't do it justice but

terminator-2-judgment-day.jpg
When the Terminator theme plays as Arnie barley guns it around the semi truck still gives me goosebumps, man

Last edited:
When the Terminator theme plays as Annie barley guns it around the semi truck still gives me goosebumps, man

All the chase scenes in this movie were great, every fuckin one of em - so intense and epic

Man when Terminator climbs off the bike and on to the truck and shoots T-1000 a bunch of times

fuck

so good

- Jump into the vat of molten steel to destroy the chip.
- Toss in the arm from the original movie's T-800.

But, forget the arm that was ripped off in the factory five minutes before being lowered into the liquid steel.
I caught that one before even leaving the theater.

Goat two film movie franchise. That's right. There were never any sequels.

<Kobe213>

Goat two film movie franchise. That's right. There were never any sequels.

<Kobe213>

Exactly! When ever someone tries to tell me there was a third film I'm like

2tpd.gif

I still don't know how that bike/stuntman's spine didn't shatter to pieces

Honestly it does make me a little sad in one way that they've CGIed arnies face onto the stunt guy in that shot for the recent releases, I kind of liked to see the stuntman getting some screen time for pulling that off.

I still don't know how that bike/stuntman's spine didn't shatter to pieces

Bike was on wires. When I was in highschool we had one of the special effects guys from the movie as a guest speaker.

As far as the movie made it seem, his mission was simply "kill Sarah Conor"

No caveats like "hey don't muck up the time line" etc etc

It doesn’t need to be said. It doesn’t have to be for that reason necessarily. But obviously, the Terminator thought he would have a shot at her with nobody around. Then the situation changed and required a change of strategy.

The biggest plot hole, by far, is how Sam turned into a delinquent little POS.

Mr. Drummond musta died and his mom got into crack or something.

Now that’s a plothole. Most glaring one in the 1st movie imo

Thats not a plot hole either. He was severely damaged and went home to fix himself.

You guys are nit picking.

TS- he didnt do it because he didnt do it. There was no point being on the phone so he hung up

Back