Terence Crawford claims Bob Arum’s ‘revolting racial bias’ hurt his career

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Last edited:
He's using the race card to cut ties with the Bobfather. Golden Boy would've done a better job with him.

He is doing the right thing lmao
Boxing fandom is 90% race and nationality war, this will appeal to his base
Big problem for him is that his "rival" is also black, lots of people will not buy his excuses

Dumb trash talker.
Bob managed to get him too green for top 10 Kava for title defense and did a lot other things as all the best for him.

Racism card is used widely as excuse, while a lot US boxing fans are tribal and nationalistic against non U.S origin boxers.

Where this might be, while even in Europe skin color for big boxing stars doesn't matters at all.

Will Terence accuse Bob cos best boxer in this division he had in the ring was Mean Machine?
Who, sorry, had dropped him, despite business ref didn't had called this as KD.
Pro boxing is business.

Will he now accuse also Pacman, Spence Jr etc cos supposed racism?

Next order might be ( cos testing ) euro boxing promoters and boxers ( there are a lot black and yellow etc boxers too ).
LOL.

Didn't he reup with Top rank at one point? Isn't he basically considered one of the best fighters in the world for no real reason other than his promoter?
no REAL reson....wow

Dumb trash talker.
Bob managed to get him too green for top 10 Kava for title defense and did a lot other things as all the best for him.

Racism card is used widely as excuse, while a lot US boxing fans are tribal and nationalistic against non U.S origin boxers.

Where this might be, while even in Europe skin color for big boxing stars doesn't matters at all.

Will Terence accuse Bob cos best boxer in this division he had in the ring was Mean Machine?
Who, sorry, had dropped him, despite business ref didn't had called this as KD.
Pro boxing is business.

Will he now accuse also Pacman, Spence Jr etc cos supposed racism?

Next order might be ( cos testing ) euro boxing promoters and boxers ( there are a lot black and yellow etc boxers too ).
LOL.
racism is a huge part of boxing.

yeah, its playing the race card to call it as you see it.
So why was he happy to re-sign with Arum constantly throughout his career? You know, given all the "systemic racism" he apparently suffered?

This is a complete cash grab from a piece of shit, and I'm going to laugh my head off when it costs Crawford millions and he loses at the end of it.

er.... Yeah. He wouldn't have got any of those fights if not for Top Rank and for a 34 year old P4Per, his resume is a joke.
are you saying theres guys who are better than crawford who havent gotten the opportunities crawford got...maybe youre saying he didnt actually EARN three division world titles.

name someobody who has a better pfp resume.

racism is a huge part of boxing.
Maybe.
In europe it is not possible to feel, here passport matters more than skin color.
Chisora had made with pro boxing more than Loma and Lopez together till this day btw and he isn't white.
From some 5? top most supported by promoters HW boxers in europe 4 are black.

Eddie fe does have A.J, Okolie, Buatsi, Conor Benn. What kind of color they does have?

I actually never was concerned about boxer's skin color or origin, passport.
Boxer should beat, punch, damn. Is he yellow, black or orange etc, doesn't matters for me anything.

While yeah, passport and nationality, sadly matters a lot even for euro origin lads.
He is not well known? This means bum?

Is Chalgaze sardinian/ welsh? This means fake boxer? etc bullshit.

So why was he happy to re-sign with Arum constantly throughout his career? You know, given all the "systemic racism" he apparently suffered?

This is a complete cash grab from a piece of shit, and I'm going to laugh my head off when it costs Crawford millions and he loses at the end of it.
a better question is why didnt he re-sign with arum...clearly he is not happy with arums performance. i think hed be better off with eddie hearn or haymon...those guys know how to sell fighters better than arum ever did.

Didnt cameron dunkin, an arum business associate expose arums racist views about black fighters

yeah, its playing the race card to call it as you see it.
No, he's playing the race card because he's claiming he was mistreated for his race, when there is literally 0 evidence to support that fact and he also reupped his contract with them several years ago . If Crawford wanted big fights with PBC fighters or DAZN fighters , then he should have signed with them, not Top Rank. As it is, he claims he didn't get big fights yet Bob got him title fight after title fight andhe sits at the top of many P4P lists. What evidence is there that he was some kind of victim? People are getting sick to death of this bullshit.

a better question is why didnt he re-sign with arum...clearly he is not happy with arums performance. i think hed be better off with eddie hearn or haymon...those guys know how to sell fighters better than arum ever did.

Didnt cameron dunkin, an arum business associate expose arums racist views about black fighters
He didn't re-sign because the money fights at WW are with PBC and he'll be 35 this year. The statement his "lawyers" released is an absolute joke and looks like it was written by one of his buddies.

And I have no idea, feel free to provide some proof.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back