Ten Hottest actress Babes from the 80's?

Heather Langenkamp
Tamlyn Tomita (the girl in Karate Kid 2)
The sister on ALF
Belinda Carlisle - she was perfection in the Heaven is a Place on Earth video

Last edited:
Heather Langenkamp
Tamlyn Tomita (the girl in Karate Kid 2)
The sister on ALF

madonna before she ruined herself
madonna-material.gif

madonna-like-a-virgin.jpg

madonna before she ruined herself

I gotta admit, I never saw the attraction with Madonna. The only time I ever thought she looked good was in the Like a Prayer video. Iirc she went brunette for that one, and she looked good. Most of the time though I guess I just thought she looked too slutty or something, idk. Everybody else fucking loved her back then, I was the only one that didn't.

IDK, I just assume every chick in the 80s has a giant bush.

And if your formative years were the 80s you love bush, I know I do:cool:

The two heathers are a good shout.. (TJ Hooker and The Fall Guy - as 80s as it gets.)

hl-e.jpg

Jennifer Connolly!!

Younger Jessica Lange...although wasn't she earlier? And Princess Leia!

cant believe it took 7 pages for a samantha fox nomination. to this day, in her prime, i dont think any girl could touch her.

Samantha_Fox.jpg

also, for those mentioning her, shame on you

Thanks man, had this very poster in my room in 86 and lost my v-card while her song was on, true story!

Thanks man, had this very poster in my room in 86 and lost my v-card while her song was on, true story!

i had a similar one. it had this picture large in the center with several smaller ones around it sort of like a collage. i lost my virginity to it, but there was no girl involved

No love for Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) yet?

Stellar out-of-the-box nomination.
She's kind of timeless, so hard to associate her with a particular decade, but HOT

(I've you've never Googled for the nudes when she was young, get on it. You'll thank me in 5-10 minutes.)

Back