Ten Hottest actress Babes from the 80's?

I just checked and Baywatch started in 1989 so she makes the cut...

erika-eleniak3.jpg

eele400.jpg

Heather Thomas is a good one. Also Heather Locklear.

Can't really think of anyone not yet named in this thread so far, although back then I'm sure I pulled it more than a few times fantasizing about Justine Bateman before somebody took a baseball bat to her face.

Heather Thomas
heather_thomas_heather_thomas_040_pMX8j1N.sized.jpg

600full-heather-thomas.jpg

tumblr_ns2q4tLgif1speehvo1_1280.jpg

65f0e4b0aba06c2c309dc26e06229daa.jpg

12695732524_13742c2d63_b.jpg

23e912b907d09e207c26e89105e03078.jpg

Does anyone remember kate and allie? I don't feel like googling it but the daughter (Not the lesbian looking red head) but the other was bad when i was young. I don't know her name.

And of course Nicole Eggert on Charles in Charge.

and uh.. Nell Carter.

Does anyone remember kate and allie? I don't feel like googling it but the daughter (Not the lesbian looking red head) but the other was bad when i was young. I don't know her name.

and uh.. Nell Carter.

Nell Carter was definitely an 80's hottie.

and uh.. Nell Carter.

Yeah, I remember Kate and Allie. Used to watch it fairly often back then, so I know who you're talking about. Couldn't tell you her name without looking it up, though. Never seen her in anything else besides that show.

IDK, I just assume every chick in the 80s has a giant bush.

Nah 80s is when they started to trim, though not as common as now.

Linnea Quigley is one I mentioned earlier for her Return of the Living Dead dance. That was the first full brazilian wax I'd seen and she makes my top 10 list just for that.

Back