Ten Hottest actress Babes from the 80's?

Linnea Quigley is one I mentioned earlier for her Return of the Living Dead dance. That was the first full brazilian wax I'd seen and she makes my top 10 list just for that.

Bro, hate to burst your bubble, but that was a prosthetic over her muff. They had to do it-it is on the dvd commentary.

Also, if we are talking about 80s horror, lets not forget Barbara Crampton
ScreenShot706.png

Phoebe Cates is the correct answer.

Heather Thomas
heather_thomas_heather_thomas_040_pMX8j1N.sized.jpg

tumblr_ns2q4tLgif1speehvo1_1280.jpg

65f0e4b0aba06c2c309dc26e06229daa.jpg

23e912b907d09e207c26e89105e03078.jpg

Came in here to post her.

I can tell you weren't alive back then, else you would have posted the most iconic image, the weekly moment of TV that we all looked forward to:

tumblr_mzs5zhI5vq1speehvo1_1280.jpg

The other 80s Heather:

Though Heather Locklear was a weird one, in that she was hotter and peaked in her late 30s and early 40s IMO.

Came in here to post her.

I can tell you weren't alive back then, else you would have posted the most iconic image, the weekly moment of TV that we all looked forward to:

tumblr_mzs5zhI5vq1speehvo1_1280.jpg

Dude every boy had that poster in pink. I licked all up and down that frigging poster.

ginger.jpg

Ginger from Gilligan's Island. So fucking hot. My little dick would get hard as a kid.

Does anyone remember kate and allie? I don't feel like googling it but the daughter (Not the lesbian looking red head) but the other was bad when i was young. I don't know her name.

Ari Meyers? Ya, I had a major thing for her.

She's still fucking cute/hot BTW. Just google that shit.

ginger.jpg

Ginger from Gilligan's Island. So fucking hot. My little dick would get hard as a kid.

Dude, WTF? Gilligan's Island wasn't 80s. It wasn't even 70s. That shit was 1960s.

cant believe it took 7 pages for a samantha fox nomination. to this day, in her prime, i dont think any girl could touch her.

Samantha_Fox.jpg

also, for those mentioning her, shame on you for not posting a pic

also liked Crystal bernard from happy day (wings and others later). she came to our roller skating rink to sign autographs back in 83 or so. lol

Still see no pics of the queen of the blondes:

775668be6fa60670944a2e1f5ec98a36.jpg

600full-morgan-fairchild.jpg

And while we're on the subject, Terri was the best of Jack's blonde roommates, IMO:

02.jpg

priscilla-barnes.jpg

Back